• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

doesnt anyone agree with me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
No, according to my 5 brit buddies, chavs are the equivalent to North America's WHITE gangster. Preppy clothing brands with a hint of wannabe gangster style. Greebo's are probably the type of people who go full out like the orig black gangsters.

Anyways, chav's are pieces of shit. They suck and don't know anything. Hell, most of them are probably emo faggots trying to fit in. Guess what? No one likes chavs and no one ever will.

Gtfo 'missnaughty', we all know you're a 50-year old chav faggot pedophile KKK member that is trying to be cool.

Games > You.

Shit > You.

Nothing > You.

EVERYTHING > You.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
emo is a rude term to use. it's an emtional person and the difference between you and them is that they actrually have the ability to be creative v. you who puts them down because of your own insecurities.

don't blame me for telling the truth
No, an emo is an emotional person who cuts themselves, complains about their lives ALL THE ****ING TIME, and makes suicide threats to everyone yet doesn't do it.

What you explained was a goth. Know your terms.

Don't blame me for telling the truth.

Nehxaa666

Website
www.bananatopia.com
-.- mew....
stupid terms
they are all different depending on where you live

but still it shouldn't be annoying cause they have a reason to be the way they are. everybnody can't just have a perfect life or a life with minimal flaws. some people can deal with shit and some can't. just maybe if for once, they were listened to?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back