• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

doesnt anyone agree with me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xlilmissnaughtyx

i h8 greebos and emos they real piss me off im am a chav i h8 them doesnt anybody else plz come on :laugh:

xlilmissnaughtyx

em a greebo is a person hu wears baggy clothes like big jeans horrible mchavs are people hu wear burbery or traksuits

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Don't Try Stooge >> She's British =/
Thank god im from england..

I have no problem with any people like that. cept chavs. Chavs piss me off.
Emo's n greenbos choose to be that way. i have nothin against that. But Chavs >.> they have to die.

Soraroxrikusux05

Emo's n greenbos choose to be that way. i have nothin against that. But Chavs >.> they have to die.
what is a greebo and what is a chav. answer that please. and yes I DONT LIKE F'ING EMOS THEYRE SO ANNOYING ITS LIKE THEY ACT SO DEPRESSED AND STUFF AND THEY WANNA TELL US ABOUT IT AND HOW THEY CUT THEMSELVES AT LEAST THE EMOS I KNOW WANNA DO THAT AND ITS STUPID AND ANNOYING AND I CANT STAND THEM!!!

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
you cant hate someone if they are emo they might ahve a reason they are like that

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Chavs piss me off in a way I can't really put into words, except for that in a way I kinda just did... But where I live, Chavs are better known as Millies! =D I hate them, mainly because the ones I used to know hated me and let me know about it.

Emos... hmm. My best friend is a pretty cool emo, if you know what I mean. She's got purply black hair, wears black a lot, listens to emo type music, and so on... but she's one of the most fun people I know. Probably more of a wemo.

Greebos, I used to date one. He was an asshat.

Cindri

Website
cindri.livejournal.com

Firstley, I'm British and I believe I use proper grammar. Isn't that stereotyping? xD Still, I don't think think Chavs and greenbos really bother me. Okay, Chavs bother me a bit, but the others are fine. They haven't done anything personally to me that would make me hate them. And it's their own choice to be the way they are. I have no right to get on them for that.

Genin~Kizashi

i h8 greebos and emos they real piss me off im am a chav i h8 them doesnt anybody else plz come on :laugh:

grebos dont generally piss me off. emos do though. i've always considered emos to be sorta like a kind of grebo.

chavs have never really bothered me however. i'm not a chav, and i doubt i ever will be, but i do have a lot of friends who are chavs.

the only problem i ever have with chavs, is that they're often seen paired up with neds, and i cant stand neds.

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Chavs? Charvas where I come from.

And no, I don't have a problem with emos or 'greebos', as you call them. Nor do I have a problem with 'chavs'.

I only have a problem when people label themselves as an 'emo' and then refuse to even speak to someone considered a chav. And vice-versa.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
...What the hell is wrong with being emotional? Seriously, I am so ****ing pissed about seeing people like "LOL I HAET EM0S CUZ DAY TELLZ US AB00T THAR POR0BLEMZ!" No, just no. They tell you their problems because they need ****ing help but no, you have to tell them to stfu and be an ignorant ass about it and make it worse, way to ****ing go. Thats bullshit.

They wear tight clothes, you complain about, shut up. They can dress how they want, they bought the clothes, its their business to choose what they wear, not yours.

I have no problem with anyone as long as they aren't asses to me.

I'm done here. Good day.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...What... Is... This? New person, Its Kinda rude to say You hate People Just because they have Deep Problems... I Got no Problem With Emos, In Fact I Like to help them... Rub a little of meh cheeriness On Them... You should try it T__T

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
what is a greebo and what is a chav. answer that please. and yes I DONT LIKE F'ING EMOS THEYRE SO ANNOYING ITS LIKE THEY ACT SO DEPRESSED AND STUFF AND THEY WANNA TELL US ABOUT IT AND HOW THEY CUT THEMSELVES AT LEAST THE EMOS I KNOW WANNA DO THAT AND ITS STUPID AND ANNOYING AND I CANT STAND THEM!!!

Stereotypes FTL.

My dear friend <Ichigo> is emo that doesn't mean he cuts his wrists or is depressed. He likes emo music but he's a really upbeat guy stfu you don't know what you're talking about.

Well he's only pissed off now cuz you insult him for being emo.

Everyone has problems, everyone seeks help. Don't ask like emos are the only ones who seek help for their problems. Otherwise you'd be a liar.

"LOL I H8 LI4R$ GTFO MY 34RTH."

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
umm this doesnt go in the favorites.. right?

anyway i don't think theres anything worng
with emos, i think no one should hate anyone unless they meet
the person first, i mean when you say you hate emos/preps/rockers whatever
and you havnt talked to this person isnt it kinda predijust[ or how ever you spell it] i mean whats the difernts then saying you don't like
back people? or white people? or gays
so i see nothing worng with emos, they are just being the away they want to be

xlilmissnaughtyx

well i am a chav and im proud emos n greebos drule nd CHAVS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111:thumbsup:

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Um excusse my ignorance but, what the hell is a chavs?:confused:
Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male chav is sometimes referred to as a chavster and a female as a chavette. ...

lol google XD hope that helps you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back