• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora741

I was posting around the forums and someone had a Donald avy and i was like whats gonna happen to the two of them in the future of KH if there not being focused on in the new games will they be forgotten?

Phalinx

Since I was 11, I have played Kingdom Hearts. Since I was born, I have been watching Disney Movies. I already felt close to the two of them, but fighting alongside them in an epic battle between the forces of light and the total eclipse of darkness only strengthened my bond with these two fictional characters. If Nomura DARES to make NPCs out of them I'll buy myself a ticket to Japan and deliver unto him a personal thrashing.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Since I was 11, I have played Kingdom Hearts. Since I was born, I have been watching Disney Movies. I already felt close to the two of them, but fighting alongside them in an epic battle between the forces of light and the total eclipse of darkness only strengthened my bond with these two fictional characters. If Nomura DARES to make NPCs out of them I'll buy myself a ticket to Japan and deliver unto him a personal thrashing.

lol. I would too. I totally agree with you. I would hate him if he did it, but I think he would only because Sora is now with Riku, so Riku may replace one of them.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I certainly hope they stay. The next Kingdom Hearts games seem to be straying frim the wonder of the disney worlds and focus more on the original characters. I hope the disney characters have a larger roles in the next game.

sora741

well i think they should stay as well but have the option anytime to swich them out in any world with riku or kairi

Phalinx

Well, at the end of KHII, Mickey, Donald and Goofy all come out to greet Sora and Riku. So I think that in the next main installment of Kingdom Hearts you'll be able to use them, maybe even Mickey too.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think they will be kept, or if anything, be shown as NCP's.

If Nomura DARES to make NPCs out of them I'll buy myself a ticket to Japan and deliver unto him a personal thrashing.

Uh, you two seem to be confused. They have always been NPCs and will likely remain as such.

So long as Sora is around, you can be certain that Donald and Goofy will be there by his side.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I reckon in future KH games, Sora shouldn't have Donald and Goofy by his side, like maybe that'll be an adventure in itself, rescuing D and G
Anyway, donald's voice and goofy's Hyuck talking really annoy me

Maverick E.S

Virus
Well I don't think they will but one reason why they aren't really featured in the newer games becuase they aren't focusing on them, like with B.B.S thats suppose to be talking about the keyblades past,Terra and the others while 365/2(sorry if i got the number wrong) focuses on Roxas and his days in the org. and coded is a remake thingy or whatever of kh

sora741

I reckon in future KH games, Sora shouldn't have Donald and Goofy by his side, like maybe that'll be an adventure in itself, rescuing D and G
Anyway, donald's voice and goofy's Hyuck talking really annoy me
u must have really hated them then huh?

KHeyblade

I don't think they'ii just dump em. No, we'll see something of them in the future games NPC or team member (or maybe playble lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back