• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Doncha love it when you die on a boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

sometimes, mostlyy, well i can say this about proud mode, when you die on a boss, you play as mickey that poppes out of nowhere that he can beat up the boss to the last point(because thats as much as he can do, sora has to finish it) the revie sora to take care of the rest, i love this feature on proud, mickey has some nice moves too.

PS: you can control mickey. i forgot to add, but its not really a spoiler because it happens on the first boss as soon as you take control of sora.:)

Josiah

Quarian Power!
oh, yeah, i was fighting in beast's caslte, and i died and i was like, dangit, have to do a whole bunch of stuff again, and then it said something like dont give up, and i clicked on it, then out of nowhere , mickey pops out...i had no idea of this, none at all, but i am beginning on standard mode

Cl0ud

oh on standard mode too, cool, but i think on proud its more often if i believe, but only on a boss. but i never played anything other than proud so yeah.

Cl0ud

very fun, i mean really really fun, but its so fun and he's so powerful, the battles are too fast with him, that's why you cant destroy anyone with him, it only goes up to the last point and then you are forced to revive sora.

yes has to be on a boss.

dejah

:|
i only die when fighting bosses. xD

does it only happen after you meet up with him and takes off his org robe?

Cl0ud

no, right after you get the first world on sora, when you have your new clothes, what difficulty are you on?

Cl0ud

whje you die and the screen goes whit, wait for the otions(don't give up) and( its too late) to show up and pick dont give up and mickey handles the bussiness.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah well i dont have the game but..........yeah its only on bosses that are hard that you will se mickey come in and fight

Josiah

Quarian Power!
well aulstalian sora...i hope that you get it, very soon^^ and fighting with mickey is like... an adrenaline rush, it was crazy!!!

666Sora

Playing mickey is so fun i was playing cerberus a couple of hours ago and died on purpose to see if it worked and it did and i am on proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back