• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dont you agree?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So, good idea or bad idea to remake the portable KH's?

• Good idea! ;D

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Bad Idea, Dude! >:/

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • I dont care, i have all the systems... -.-

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikejaxer

I don't really think any game needs a remake, other than Coded because not everyone has an awesome phone to play it on.
BBS is amazing, it doesn't need a remake because the game already feels like a ps2 game (not in a bad way =P)

E

EnigmaOfLight

I would hate it if they created Kingdom Hearts 3 for the Playstation 3 as I always think it's belonged to the PS2 but a remake of the games on the Nintendo Wii would be interesting in a first person view perspective regarding the Wii remote as the keyblade and the numchuk the movement sensor.

lonely_guy

I would hate it if they created Kingdom Hearts 3 for the Playstation 3 as I always think it's belonged to the PS2 but a remake of the games on the Nintendo Wii would be interesting in a first person view perspective regarding the Wii remote as the keyblade and the numchuk the movement sensor.

well it be good on the ps3 ..coz the graphic would be awsome.. or neab the ps4 ? if it is true that is..

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
well it be good on the ps3 ..coz the graphic would be awsome.. or neab the ps4 ? if it is true that is..

No!

The graphics don't need to be any better! Maybe slightly in detail but not to much!
Kingdom Hearts needs to retain the Cartoon-Like graphics or the Disney characters will look like shit!

And wtf, PS4? You know how long we would have to wait, when we should get it in two years minimum, because Nomura said we will get a new game every year. That is, unless we get FM's or RE's for BBS, Days, or Coded.... But BBS doesn't need any editing or a remake. It's perfect. Days, maybe. Coded needs to be put on DS or PSP replacing most of scenes with Cutscenes.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Birth by Sleep remake would be simply ridiculous. A math problem remake maybe, it's a little soon for that though. Remakes will be cool in like 10 or 15 years.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would hate it if they created Kingdom Hearts 3 for the Playstation 3 as I always think it's belonged to the PS2 but a remake of the games on the Nintendo Wii would be interesting .

This makes absolutely no sense at all. Making it on PS3 would still be being loyal to sony, but making it on Wii is completely opposite.

I think a Days remake would depress me way too much. That crap can stay where it is, thank you. Don't need to see it done again in CG.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
For Days it would be interesting though kinda pointless. For BBS it would be really pointless. The graphics on the PSP are better than the PS2 and PS3 in my opinion and it would be longer on the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back