• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive form possiblities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Maybe with new drive forms he can merge with Final Fantasy characters only, since Valor's with just Goofy, Wisdom's with just Donald, Master and Final are with both NPCs.

I personally think a combo with Squall, or with Auron, or Cloud would be really cool. Squall's could be black and brown with the silver Sleeping Lionheart symbol on the sleeves and the red wings on his back, Auron's Sora could be a Samurai, Cloud it could be pure black with the wolf's head from Advent Children forming shoulder armor.

Little_Red

betch.
That'd be cool if you could like merge with world characters, except that would probably be very different. It would be funny if they had a Jack Sparrow/Sora form, I wonder if Sora would talk a bit slow like Jack...hehe!

TheWritingWriter

Hey im new. finally got an account. I dont know but...maybe a drive form when you play as roxas and u get your Org. XIII coat and the oathkeeper and oblivion.

TheWritingWriter

Hi im knew. finally got an account (woo!!) I was thinking maybe when u play as roxas, u get the drive bar. The form you get could be that u get ur Org. XIII coat and the oathkeeper and the oblivion

vonfinell

I say that they should (although they won't) make drives for each world character. I was bored during class and I designed them, so it couldn't be that hard! If you guys want, I'll dig of the word file and post it.

Anyways, I'd like to see drives with:
Mickey, Axel, Cloud, and Leon. That's not including world characters.

Sora + Axel = :laugh: (a.k.a. Death to all)

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
There won't be a green one...

Valor corresponds to Goofy already. And they obviously chose red instead of green because green would look ridiculous.

If there's a new form I think it'd be something like an enhanced version of his normal clothing with random stuff to make it look cooler and maybe like four Keyblades or some crazy shit like that. Or maybe a form with Riku? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back