• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive form possiblities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBlitz7

Website
burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
In this thread talk about the possibility of a new drive form and what u think it will do

Example: I think there will be a heartless/darkness for that we could have control over and we could wield 2 keyblades and the [] square button could shoot a small ball of darkness and as you level it up dark beams like the ones anti form uses will circle da ball

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Itd be pretty nice if they had a mix between Final and Master where Sora holds 2 keyblades and 1 is spinning around him and this time he could have all white clothes

D

Dexter

I really want the jointed keyblade one. Man that woul rulz!!!

Cid Highwind

The Captain
this is jus a thought. remember how if you were unlucky (or maybe lucky in your opinion) to go into that dark form where you kinda looked like a heartless? well what if that could happen with sora's nobody, in which case he would turn into roxas?

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Personally, all I would want is world specific forms. e.g. Sora fuses with Aladin. He uses alladins sword and his keyblade, He gets a turban on his head and fights similar to Aladin and can use his abilities.

Stupid example, yes, but it gives you an idea.

Masamune

Big Boss
Well i hope he can merge with Riku this time.. it would be awesome...

Soraroxrikusux05

wow that sounds awesome a form with riku either that or a nobody form with roxas those would both be kool but i dont know what colors they'd be cuz theres already a dark form and a white form which would be the obvious colors

Ruki

I wish there was a Drive with Riku. Like the one that was originally speculated. And the world specific Drives.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I"m thinking it'll be a Nobody based one. Whether or not it's Roxas or a plain nobody is up for grabs. But, they already have a 'Heartless' (or Darkness) form, so a nobody form would be due.

Though, a drive form with Mickey or Riku (Or both) would be very cool too.

The Used

Well, I remember there was a rumor about a Form called Majesty Form where you fuse with Mickey and your clothes turn green. That would be pretty cool.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
hmm what if like mulan or beast could be a drive form? like mulans could be "warrior form" or somthing and beasts could be hmmmm i have it "best form" lol

The Used

Yes, I also agree that there should be world-specific Drive Forms. But it might be hard for the people at Squenix to think of that many Forms.

urutapu

Well, they could be really generic maybe? Just pallette swaps with some tweaked abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back