• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ds is xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heavens wrath

i know dumb but worth a try
wat if dark soldier is xehanort it could be that hes master xehanorts puppet like rikus was ansems in kh1 but he didnt have a strong enough heart sayin this his memories were replaced by master xehanorts explaining y all he remembered was the name xehanort when ansem the wise found him in his doorstep and also has nomura ever stated that the dark soldier is someone new to the series?
if u can add to it please do and i kno this theory is flawed cause theirs no information to base this off but i c ths makin more sense than it being terra if u look how the build of his a apprentice is before he became ansem or xehanort its like dark soldiers skinny

C

Crossroads

You're messing with everyone aren't you...that's cool then I'm up for anything.

Nomura hasn't spoken on who dark solider is yet.

As far as DS being MX's puppet...I refuse to think that until it's official, if it ever is...which it won't be. :p

Muse

you look atrocious
Unless DS fuses with MX and/or Terra, then there's a very slim chance of him being Xehanort by his own.

Terra's physical build is much more like Xehanort or Ansem SoD's than DS'. Terra even looks to be around the same age as Xehanort as well, which brings up one of the biggest issues with DS = Xehanort. The age factor.

DS looks to be around Ven's height. If we assume that DS is the same age as Ven, being 15-16, then while it's not impossible for him to have a sudden growth spurt to become more around Terra/MX's height, he'd be too young to be Xehanort who looks to be in his early twenties.

If we say DS is in his early twenties, then that would mean that he'd be too old to have a growth spurt and become as tall as Xehanort is.

C

Crossroads

Unless DS fuses with MX and/or Terra, then there's a very slim chance of him being Xehanort by his own.

Terra's physical build is much more like Xehanort or Ansem SoD's than DS'. Terra even looks to be around the same age as Xehanort as well, which brings up one of the biggest issues with DS = Xehanort. The age factor.

DS looks to be around Ven's height. If we assume that DS is the same age as Ven, being 15-16, then while it's not impossible for him to have a sudden growth spurt to become more around Terra/MX's height, he'd be too young to be Xehanort who looks to be in his early twenties.

If we say DS is in his early twenties, then that would mean that he'd be too old to have a growth spurt and become as tall as Xehanort is.

I love it when people try to use real world rules when it comes to videogames.

Muse

you look atrocious
I love it when people try to use real world rules when it comes to videogames.

I love how you didn't even try to argue my point.

Regardless of whether or not it contradicts real world logic, it also contradicts KH logic as well. The timespan between the time that BBS ends and AtW finds Xehanort is too narrow for DS to be able to grow as tall as Xehanort is. The timespan is anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. Even if it's going by KH logic, it doesn't make sense.

You could bring up Riku, and say that he grew up to be a foot in between KH1 and KH2, but then again, remember that that was all over the course of a year, a year and a half maybe. If there's only a few days to a few weeks, I doubt the likelihood of DS possibly being able to grow over a foot in that short amount of time.

That being said, overall there's far too much stuff tying Terra and especially MX to Xehanort than there is DS. The only thing that can possibly pass as a connection between the two would be the stealing of the master's names, and even then that's a very shaky connection considering there's nothing to even prove that DS will steal MX's name to become Xehanort. At least there's a physical connection between Terra/MX and Xehanort. There's none really whatsover with DS.

heavens wrath

yes thats y i said i was probably wrong and if u think about people do age in kingdom hearts, sora got taller an older right. how do you know how old ds is and kingdom hearts takes years after bbs so that might of been enough time for his growth we havent seen who he is or how old he is and where did nomura state that terra and xehanort fuse i thought it was a theory meaning a possibility even though it is widely agreed on and also ds technically is already fused with xehanort cause in the extended secret trailer in kh2 fm it shows ds seperating from xehanort correct me if im wrong
and i also believe that their is more proof in terra and xehanort being connected somehow and none in this theory but u have to think of the different possibilties no ones even tryin anymore its all terra and xehanort are connected somehow we know all this already so why not think of something else all this was just a thought to actually have a different theory
and i apologize as coming off as rude but everyone keeps shoving terra and xehanorts connection in my face when none of it is known to be true to date its still just a theory even if it is widely accepted doesnt mean its right i apologize again for my rudeness

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
yes thats y i said i was probably wrong and if u think about people do age in kingdom hearts, sora got taller an older right. how do you know how old ds is

We don't. He wears a mask, so there's no way to tell how old he is unless we see what's under it. What I said about DS' age in my first post was an assumption, based off of DS' height and how old Xehanort appears to be.

Based on DS' height being the same as Ven's, some would think that DS would be the same age as Ven.

However, considering Xehanort appears to be in his early twenties, if the theory is that DS = Xehanort, then DS too must be in his early twenties.

Does that make sense?

kingdom hearts takes years after bbs so that might of been enough time for his growth we havent seen who he is or how old he is

That's the thing though. Xehanort wasn't around for ten years. He showed up right after BBS ends and after several months, creates the Heartless and becomes Ansem SoD and Xemnas alongside the rests of the apprentices. A little while later, Maleficent then takes over, then nine years go by and KH1 starts.

Also, remember the cutscene in KHII when Xehanort appears? That took place a few months after BBS ends, and Xehanort is shown to be about as tall as Terra/MX were. Not long after that cutscene does Xehanort become Ansem SoD/Xemnas.

and where did nomura state that terra and xehanort fuse i thought it was a theory meaning a possibility even though it is widely agreed

He didn't. It is a theory, it just happens to be widely agreed upon.

on and also ds technically is already fused with xehanort cause in the extended secret trailer in kh2 fm it shows ds seperating from xehanort correct me if im wrong

That shows DS separating from Master Xehanort. There's a difference between the two. With one being old and balding and the other being young and... not balding.

As for DS actually separating from MX, I don't think that'd be a sign of them already being fused together, considering how he was able to separate himself, but it reminds me of a theory that Byronic Hero had made a while back, with MX being a sort of 'artificial' BwHoPL.

heavens wrath

alright one more thing is it confirmed that the cutscene in kh2 is right after the events that happen in bbs and having xehanort appear after all of this sorta in my opinion im sayin helps my theory on ds and xehanort connection because if indeed he is not an artificial life then mabey when master xehanort is defeated in his battle but not completely as we know hes not ds went back to his original self having lost his memories from the battle, defeated and injured shows up on atw's doorstep the way he was reported to be found and if you can upload a video of how atw found him at his doorstep if available if not then we dont know how he looked or what he was wearing and also just throwing this in their but his desire for kingdom hearts might come from the same situation as riku had in CoM he was free but ansem was still inside him waiting for riku to fall back into darkness. ds not knowing of his past (and havin master xehanort lingering inside him mabey) ,but the name xehanort might of had his memories return to him but not his own but master xehanorts which causes him to continue his masters work( just a thought)
also not sure correct me if im wrong but in CoM ansem also seperated himself from riku even though im almost sure it the reflection of whats in rikus heart that he was fighting in the end.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
alright one more thing is it confirmed that the cutscene in kh2 is right after the events that happen in bbs

Basically, there is no specific time as to when that scene took place, but we know it took place between the creation of the artificial Heartless and Xehanort becoming XH/Xemnas. So, "a couple of months" more or less loosely means it took place somewhere between a few and several months.

then mabey when master xehanort is defeated in his battle but not completely as we know hes not

Judging form the secret ending, I find it highly unlikely that MX would loose.

ds went back to his original self having lost his memories from the battle

...what?

defeated and injured shows up on atw's doorstep the way he was reported to be found

No...
Ansem wrote that he had found Xehanort near death's door (meaning he was nearly dead). It never said that he was found at Ansem's door...

and if you can upload a video of how atw found him at his doorstep if available

There is no video of this. We'll probably see how Ansem found Xehanort at the end of BBS.

if not then we dont know how he looked or what he was wearing

Obviously...

and also just throwing this in their but his desire for kingdom hearts might come from the same situation as riku had in CoM he was free but ansem was still inside him waiting for riku to fall back into darkness

...No...

EDIT:
Also, what Araliya said concerning DS being too short/young is correct. Under normal, everyday conditions, it is impossible for DS to be Xehanort. In fact, the only way DS could be Xehanort all by his lonesome is if he is magically altered by something like Kingdom Hearts.

heavens wrath

nice reply but i got a feeling ds is xehanort y would terra turn into him yes their is a lot of evidence pointing to him turning into him but none of it is confirmed even if it is widely agreed on im pretty sure nomura has a bigger twist than that and if anything if i was developing this game and i knew thier were threads or theories like i would research them and see what people are thinking and think of something that will completetly shock them y would he make it something people assu,e it to be if all of u r right about terre somehow being connected to terrra wat fun would it be to play the game if u know the outcome and plus i believe terra is still out their trying to figure out how to bring his friends back like sora was he made of turn into darkness but it doesnt necassarilly mean hes gone completely to the dark side im sorry ahead of time for any stupidity in my reply i am partially drunk right now and dont know exactly what im saying but if ds is was xehanort in my opinion would make more sense than terra cause if he is a true wielder of the keyblade even if he did turn to darkness theirs no way he would ley aquas and vens effort be in vain and furthermore it is belived that ven is erased what if it his memories of a dark past he no longer wishes to remember that master xehanort spurs up they do seem to be connected somehow cause xehanort does know him i believe he tells ven that he has forgotten his true self in olympus and also may i remind this is all a theory while im partiaaly drunk i will gwt back to u with a legit rply to u when i wake up later

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I prefer DS is Xehanort.

nice reply but i got a feeling ds is xehanort y would terra turn into him yes their is a lot of evidence pointing to him turning into him but none of it is confirmed
Nothing is actually confirmed so you really cant single anything out yet.

even if it is widely agreed on im pretty sure nomura has a bigger twist than that
Terra is good. Terra falls into darkness. Becomes the thing that he hates the most (Xehanort)
I see the twist.

and if anything if i was developing this game and i knew thier were threads or theories like i would research them and see what people are thinking and think of something that will completetly shock them
Well its really not their choice is it.

y would he make it something people assu,e it to be if all of u r right about terre somehow being connected to terrra wat fun would it be to play the game if u know the outcome
We pretty much know the outcome of xion she isnt around anymore. The outcome of bbs is MX,DS,TAV disappear and Xehanort is found.

and plus i believe terra is still out their trying to figure out how to bring his friends back like sora was he made of turn into darkness
Terra actually beating Xehanort *laughs*

but it doesnt necassarilly mean hes gone completely to the dark side
Ansem the Wise.

im sorry ahead of time for any stupidity in my reply i am partially drunk right now and dont know exactly what im saying
Your setting a bad example for kids everywhere. I was hoping that this forum would stay G rated.

but if ds is was xehanort in my opinion would make more sense than terra cause if he is a true wielder of the keyblade
And Terra's not. Terra wield a keyblade just like DS but without a keychain.

even if he did turn to darkness theirs no way he would ley aquas and vens effort be in vain
How do you know Terra? Terra makes his priorities the most important thing to him such as taking down Xehanort.

and furthermore it is belived that ven is erased what if it his memories of a dark past he no longer wishes to remember
Erase also means remove from memories so maybe no one remembers ven.

while im partiaaly drunk i will gwt back to u with a legit rply to u when i wake up later
Tommorrow youll say you have a hang over and your head hurts.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
nice reply but i got a feeling ds is xehanort

Are you sure it isn't indigestion or something? =/

y would terra turn into him

Maybe because he had no choice? Maybe because he and MX fused together through an unforeseen accident (most plausible theory atm).

yes their is a lot of evidence pointing to him turning into him but none of it is confirmed even if it is widely agreed on im pretty sure nomura has a bigger twist than that

How in the hell is DS=Xehanort a bigger twist than Terra=Xehanort or MX+Terra=Xehanort?

and if anything if i was developing this game and i knew thier were threads or theories like i would research them and see what people are thinking and think of something that will completetly shock them

Well, you aren't.
Also, why change a storyline that has already been plan out just because a few people might have figured out what could happen? That's idiotic.

y would he make it something people assu,e it to be if all of u r right about terre somehow being connected to terrra wat fun would it be to play the game if u know the outcome

Well, for one, there is always the game play itself...
Also, just because we might have guessed one piece of the storyline, does not mean we have guessed the whole story.

and plus i believe terra is still out their trying to figure out how to bring his friends back

If Terra isn't apart of Xehanort, it's probably not very likely that he is still alive...

im sorry ahead of time for any stupidity in my reply i am partially drunk right now and dont know exactly what im saying

Then why not just wait to reply until you sober up? =/

but if ds is was xehanort in my opinion would make more sense than terra cause if he is a true wielder of the keyblade even if he did turn to darkness theirs no way he would ley aquas and vens effort be in vain

How does him being a "true wielder of the keyblade" have to do with anything?

also may i remind this is all a theory

A poor one...

while im partiaaly drunk i will gwt back to u with a legit rply to u when i wake up later

You should have just waited in the first place.

Allister Rose

French Lover
personally i think xehanort turned into an unbirth, and he possesed someone so that he can use him. we never actually see both dark soldier and master xehanort in the same spot, so i thought. than again the kh2 Fm trailer hints they can both be in two places at once.

the video was canon, wasnt it?

anyways, thats what i think.

fusion? maybe. but then wouldnt the body age dramatically? the body looks young to me

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Pretty sure that's how people felt about roxas being sora's nobody pre-KH2.

Look how that turned out.

heavens wrath

may i just add this i know this is a poor theory to whomever brings that up thats why before i started explaining y i believe this might be true i put and i quote myself "dumb i know but worth a try" meaning its a theory these threads were put up so people can discuss the multiple possibilities that the future of kingdom hearts have not to completely tell someone no your wrong because another theory even if widely accepted seems more plausible when in fact it is also just a theory and no way of making it the truth till the game comes out and we see what happens until then all the flamers out their stop shooting people down but make a theory or add to one and may i add i also find it hilarious that only one theory keeps being posted up terra is connected to xehanort i thought u werent supposed to put up the same thread it doesnt make it different cause you made up a diff name for it so people please stop shooting everyones ideas down and think of something new instead of writing down what we know already about the terra xehanort connection its all been done already.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
may i just add this i know this is a poor theory to whomever brings that up thats why before i started explaining y i believe this might be true i put and i quote myself "dumb i know but worth a try" meaning its a theory these threads were put up so people can discuss the multiple possibilities that the future of kingdom hearts have not to completely tell someone no your wrong because another theory even if widely accepted seems more plausible when in fact it is also just a theory and no way of making it the truth till the game comes out and we see what happens until then all the flamers out their stop shooting people down but make a theory or add to one and may i add i also find it hilarious that only one theory keeps being posted up terra is connected to xehanort i thought u werent supposed to put up the same thread it doesnt make it different cause you made up a diff name for it so people please stop shooting everyones ideas down and think of something new instead of writing down what we know already about the terra xehanort connection its all been done already.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/126221-section-rules-must-read-all.html

9) Elitism
It's inevitable that theories will get rehashed. We've all seen the "Terra/MX/etc = Xehanort" theory, and wonder how Ven's Heart could yet be inside Sora.
With information coming in so far and few in between, there aren't too many new theories and concepts we can come up with, so those of us that hang out either here or on other KH forums often enough probably had more than enough chances to discuss these concepts to death.

The same cannot be said for everyone around, however. New members keep coming in. Old members return from hiatuses. Someone blinked and missed it. To them, these would be new and possibly thrilling concepts.

We need you to accept that.
Refrain from viciously attacking people, telling them their ideas are old, and trying to vehemently crush any idea that isn't your personal belief. Either let them be, or discuss it with them. You'd be amazed at how much you could contribute, sharing what you've already been through.

On the other hand, we realize that along with mainstream concepts come mainstream opinions about said concepts. Points of views spread and become accepted amongst members, probably because they were started by a well respected member of the forums.

We need you to accept that too. In the event that you propose an 'alternative', don't take it the wrong way if people disagree with you. It's only natural not everyone will see things the same way so long as it's in the field of speculation and theory (no point in saying Nomura's wrong).
If you have anything to back up your claims with, by all means, present it. Theories are received better when added with an appropriate quote from a Nomura interview, or a cut-scene clip showing what you're talking about.
If despite all this your point still doesn't hold, and could go as far as being disproven, don't get upset. We've all been there. Learn what you can from that debate; don't write people off simply because you're pissy they disagree with you.
Disagreement =\= flaming, and the former is something we need all members to learn to live with.

Nobody even flamed you, quit victimizing yourself.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It was a concept video.

Also why would he turned into a Unbirth when he was about to achieve KH.
i thought that the first video was concept, adn the second video was canon, i guess i mixed both of them

i was thinking he turned into an unbirth before that fight started and needed to possess DS. anyways, i don't see the problem with the idea. MX turns into unbirth and pocesses DS, that way he can still fight and try to obtain KH to become back to his normal self.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i thought that the first video was concept, adn the second video was canon, i guess i mixed both of them

They're both conceptual, the second one is just closer to the final product, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back