• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS/MX/Xehanort theory/idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Its not months its 10 years he'd have to grow if he is Xehornort so it is possibly he could grow a whole head

Um, no.

That cutscene in KH2 takes place months to a year after BBS, which is ten years before KH1.

And by that time, Xehanort continues on with his experiments and turns into Xemnas and Ansem SoD and is like that for nine to ten years until KH1 begins.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i like the theory. i wouldnt go all into details like this whole height thing though. but yeah their height is different.

nobody.gamer

This may sound dumb but I'm not to fond of the idea of bringing biology into a case like KH. If you want to use logic than we won't even leave DI. I'm not saying height counldn't be a factor to consider. but a lot of thing can also explain height change in a case like KH. darkness manipulating his appearance, lazy Numora's IDK but I'm one hundred percent sure height is the last of our worries. When you get a theory that can be canonnically proven that he is this person then we'll talk about height.

Muse

you look atrocious
This may sound dumb but I'm not to fond of the idea of bringing biology into a case like KH. If you want to use logic than we won't even leave DI. I'm not saying height counldn't be a factor to consider. but a lot of thing can also explain height change in a case like KH. darkness manipulating his appearance, lazy Numora's IDK but I'm one hundred percent sure height is the last of our worries. When you get a theory that can be canonnically proven that he is this person then we'll talk about height.

It may not seem that significant to you, but height kinda matters to me. At least, in this case.

DS -> Around the same height as Ven
Xehanort -> Same height as MX, Terra, and Xemnas

That, and the fact that you can draw similarities between Xehanort and Terra's appearance, even Xemnas and Terra, and you can't really do that with DS. For all we know, he doesn't even have an appearance.

nobody.gamer

It may not seem that significant to you, but height kinda matters to me. At least, in this case.

DS -> Around the same height as Ven
Xehanort -> Same height as MX, Terra, and Xemnas

That, and the fact that you can draw similarities between Xehanort and Terra's appearance, even Xemnas and Terra, and you can't really do that with DS. For all we know, he doesn't even have an appearance.
nah, I completely understand where you are coming from but you still have to think that with the KH world as crazy as it is a lot of things are possible. How can we really get a clear picture of BBS without knowing what an unbirth is? I know this is a beaten bush but come on. What if DS is a special Unbirth capable of human form. We have human everything else. Or even more dramatically MX. I mean we can't have a clear picture on what can become of anyone until we know exactly what they can be.
I wholeheartedly support DS being an unbirth.

Why compare DS to Ven?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm not saying height counldn't be a factor to consider. but a lot of thing can also explain height change in a case like KH.

Which is why I've said that that is the single thread that keeps this theory alive.

darkness manipulating his appearance

Making the already baseless theory even more baseless...

lazy Numora's IDK

No.

but I'm one hundred percent sure height is the last of our worries.

Then I suppose that is just you...
Because from what I've seen, nature takes it course as it should (concerning this subject) and, unless altered in some magical way, it would prevent DS from being Xehanort.

When you get a theory that can be canonnically proven that he is this person then we'll talk about height.

Except there is none and people's only "evidence" that DS=Xehanort is:
  • Xehanort stole Ansem's name, so DS could steal Xehanort's.
  • We don't know what he looks like. (Though lack of evidence =/= evidence.)

nah, I completely understand where you are coming from but you still have to think that with the KH world as crazy as it is a lot of things are possible.

But many things are not. With the height/age issue, DS cannot be Xehanort without some type of alteration.

How can we really get a clear picture of BBS without knowing what an unbirth is? I know this is a beaten bush but come on. What if DS is a special Unbirth capable of human form.

I've often thought this to be true.

We have human everything else.

Technically, seeing as how XH was not truly a heartless but instead, a free-floating heart, we have not had a human heartless.

Why compare DS to Ven?

Because they stand about the same height.

nobody.gamer

My whole point is in KH magic can happen and change DS or MX or Terra or Whoever into whatever it wants it to be. You can't logically work out a problem in a world without logic.

As for the lack of evidence, if you don't have evidence then don't bring up random evidence.

Muse

you look atrocious
My whole point is in KH magic can happen and change DS or MX or Terra or Whoever into whatever it wants it to be. You can't logically work out a problem in a world without logic.

Oh, but there is logic in KH. KH logic, anyways. Like everything else, KH follows by a set of rules and limitations. Not just anything can happen; anything that follows these rules and limitations.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

*sigh*
Yes, the KH universe is a magical place. However, it is still logical. It has rules, restrictions and order. People cannot simply fly off into the air unless there is magic involved. If no magic is involved, then it is not logical and would not happen. Same goes for the DS=Xehanort theory: Unless magic is involved with this, it is simply illogical and would not happen due to natural restrictions.

As for the lack of evidence, if you don't have evidence then don't bring up random evidence.

It seems you misunderstood what I was saying...
There is no evidence that supports the DS=Xehanort theory, but there is evidence that disproves it, and that evidence is anything but random.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Um, no.

That cutscene in KH2 takes place months to a year after BBS, which is ten years before KH1.

And by that time, Xehanort continues on with his experiments and turns into Xemnas and Ansem SoD and is like that for nine to ten years until KH1 begins.

Oh your talking about the flashback i thought u were talking from BBS to KH2 my mistake

Muse

you look atrocious
Yes, there is logic but like you said KH logic isn't what we grew up learning. If you drop a ball here it falls you drop a ball in KH God knows what would happen.

Not God; Nomura. (And no, the two aren't the same.)

And anyways, I know what happens when you drop a ball in KH. Guess what? It falls. The Grandstander minigame in Twilight Town all but confirmed this.

Yes, I'm being a smartass, but you understand what I mean hopefully.

nobody.gamer

*sigh*
Yes, the KH universe is a magical place. However, it is still logical. It has rules, restrictions and order. People cannot simply fly off into the air unless there is magic involved. If no magic is involved, then it is not logical and would not happen. Same goes for the DS=Xehanort theory: Unless magic is involved with this, it is simply illogical and would not happen due to natural restrictions.

It seems you misunderstood what I was saying...
There is no evidence that supports the DS=Xehanort theory, but there is evidence that disproves it, and that evidence is anything but random.

oh, well if no evidence supports it and all evidence disapproves it why are we even considering it. That'a right we have really big imaginations, LoL.

Wait, But I'm saying that their is Magic in KH if it can happen by magic, then it can happen in KH. Magic is an option. People can simply fly off into the air with faith,trust, and a little pixie dust. Magic is always a factor.

Also, don't you dare sigh at me, I'm just as frustrated.

Not God; Nomura. (And no, the two aren't the same.)

And anyways, I know what happens when you drop a ball in KH. Guess what? It falls. The Grandstander minigame in Twilight Town all but confirmed this.

Yes, I'm being a smartass, but you understand what I mean hopefully.

I get it and have decided against using examples anymore, LoL, also, I don't quite consider Numora to be a god.

WHOOPS SORRY, Double post, I have irritating people surrounding me.

Last edited by a moderator:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
oh, well if no evidence supports it and all evidence disapproves it why are we even considering it. That'a right we have really big imaginations, LoL.

Blame the people who consider lack of evidence as evidence...

Wait, But I'm saying that there is Magic in KH if it can happen by magic, then it can happen in KH.

I never said that there wasn't magic in KH. All I said is that without magic, this theory cannot happen since it defies logic and the obvious restrictions placed upon it.

Magic is an option.

Never said it wasn't...

People can simply fly off into the air with faith,trust, and a little pixie dust.

Anyways, that is with magic. Without it, it would not happen.

Magic is always a factor.

A possibility, yes, but unprovable at the moment.
Thus, making the baseless theory even more baseless.

Also, don't you dare sigh at me, I'm just as frustrated.

nobody.gamer

lawl, well, lack of evidence being evidence is just very cruel irony. I know magic has to have it's restrictions I just try to play the comic relief. These forums are so intense.

I've been wanting to use that faith,trust, and pixie dust line, ever since I watched PP last weekend. I'm talknig about my personal life, I must be getting tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back