• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Duel Stance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

just a question.....when your fighting the nobodies called assassins u get the reaction command duel stance, but when i activate it the assassin always hits me.....how do you make it so you hurt them or is it just a useless reaction command like learn?

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Those aren't Assassins they're Samurais. If you look at your menu at the bottom left during the Stance, you'll see question marks over all your commands. At one point one of the commands will turn to "the end", when it does, choose that and you'll instantley defeat the Samurai in one hit, like a real Samurais head chop off move.

btw, Learn isn't useless, jumping down on your enemy is more useful than just mashing X.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
First of all, learn is cool since it lets you hit enemies from above. :3

Second, you need to look at your command menu. The commands will be question marks. Look at it. Eventually one of them (this is a random choice) will become a command. It'll be called The End. Select it quickly, and Sora will swing and hit the samurai at a high speed.

kite_ai

The nobodies are called "assassins" Although a duel stance like that would be related to samurais indeed >,>

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Keyblade Warrior said:
Learn is cruicial for the boss fight against.....Xaldin? the one at beast castle anyways, im not too good at remembering their names.

Yeah, you're right, it's Xaldin. That learn ability is very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back