• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dusk, The Neo's of Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slayerofsoras

I have a theory that the "Dusks" seen in the KH2 previews ( I do not know if that is their name, I just saw them referred to as thus on one of these threads) are made when the body and Heart of a heartless is torn apart ( i.e. when they are killed) and that the nobodies are humans who became heartless, but regained their hearts. Therefore, they are the Nobodies of the heartless.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ummmm no.

Heartless don't have bodies. They are Darkness, they are hearts. Therefore your theory will and can NEVER happen.

slayerofsoras

It kind of depends on what your definition of a heartless is.

One of Ansems reports define them as " those devoid of Hearts" , while another calls them hearts fallen into darkness.

If heartless are in fact hearts fallen into darkness, then the theory is possible, if they are'nt, then , well, I just wasted alot of time.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ummm no:

Heartless are Hearts plunged into Darkness. Darkness consumes the Heart and it transforms into a Heartless. Heartless steal Hearts and then they become other Heartless.
Once the Heart is consumed by Darkness and becomes a Heartless it's gone. Because the Darkness got it.

Plus Heartless don't have bodies anyway. Because they are made of Darkness.

kizzyke

They really say => ones born of the heart and darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation...
They are talking about the heartless, aren't they?
heartless are creatures born out of the darkness of people their hearts...

That's what i thought about it :p

slayerofsoras

You guys are right, let me restate my theory

Dusks are the bodies and souls of those who became heartless.

Here is my proof. When a person becomes a heartless , their heart leaves their body and it (the heart) becomes a Heartless, leaving behind a body and a soul anchored to it. That body has no memories or emotions, because those lie in the heart as said in CoM. The body can still function because it has a soul. That body is "you" as in your soul, but not "you" as in your pesonality (your heart), thus it is nobody, or a dusk.

fizban

... nice. now thats some information. i like your theory, but kingdom hearts has never said anything about the body having a "soul", i think the heart encompasses all of that. but i don't really know........ so until someone says differently, i beleive your theory

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
slayerofsoras said:
You guys are right, let me restate my theory

Dusks are the bodies and souls of those who became heartless.

Here is my proof. When a person becomes a heartless , their heart leaves their body and it (the heart) becomes a Heartless, leaving behind a body and a soul anchored to it. That body has no memories or emotions, because those lie in the heart as said in CoM. The body can still function because it has a soul. That body is "you" as in your soul, but not "you" as in your pesonality (your heart), thus it is nobody, or a dusk.

You have the Dusk confused with Unknowns now.

D

Destiny of Sora

Well maybe Dusk are some twilight version of heartless.....
On another note you notice the name of the heartless neoshadow?
neo as in non-existant one?
so it could be non-existant one's shadow. Perhaps that's why they are sort of human like......

"Eternal Peace shall come with the release of Kingdom Hearts 2."

Dark_StarX

Its really to hard to tell what the Dusks are at this moment but maybe if we look back a bit further into Kh and Kh: COM we may find something....*runs to ps2 and starts playing KH from the beginning*

A

Audo

What I think is that when the heart becomes a heartless the body and soul turn into 'dusks' however there are some special people (Ansem for one) That when they cast their body and soul beside they become an human character not the dusks. I dont have very much prove to this its just what i think.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well maybe Dusk are some twilight version of heartless.....
On another note you notice the name of the heartless neoshadow?
neo as in non-existant one?
so it could be non-existant one's shadow. Perhaps that's why they are sort of human like......

There are no Twilight versions of Heartless. Heartless ARE Darkness and ONLY Darkness. NeoShadows are regular natural Heartless. The NEO in their name does not stand for Non-Existant.

What I think is that when the heart becomes a heartless the body and soul turn into 'dusks' however there are some special people (Ansem for one) That when they cast their body and soul beside they become an human character not the dusks. I dont have very much prove to this its just what i think.

What are you smoking? For one the the soul stays with the body. Body + Soul = Shell. Now, Shells are Unknowns. The whole Org. are shells. Now, if you noticed Dusk have similar symbols to the Org and they the top part of the symbols look like 3 you know of <3. Now if you noticed Ansem created Artificial Heartless and gave them a symbol. He also wears their symbol. Now based on this. It's extremely possible that the Dusk are a creation of the Org. Especially because of the 3 which people say is the top part of a heart (<3) And we know Ansem has the Heartless symbol which is of a heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back