• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 O7 Live

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

Right, so it starts Tuesday. Who here is going to be having another friendly relationship with their sofa again? Here's the schedule I got sent from G4.
July 10th

9 PM E3 Preview Show
11 PM Spotlight: Microsoft including full coverage of the Microsoft press conference, also streaming live at g4tv.com/e3.
July 11th

12 PM Spotlight: Nintendo including full coverage of the Nintendo press conference, also streaming live at g4tv.com/e3.
2 PM Spotlight: Sony including full coverage of the Sony press conference, also streaming live at g4tv.com/e3.
6 PM E3 07 Live Coverage Begins!
July 12th

6 PM E3 07 Live Coverage Continues
July 13th

6 PM E3 07 Live Coverage Continues

Can't wait, anyone else?

ultamaSora

omg, its streaming live on G4.com?! Thank God. We just got cable and don't get g4 anymore. D:

I'm really excited, can't wait. What time zones a these? Eastern?

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
It seemes this week I'm going on a lazy streak.

But really I have the big screen reserved for this one

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
i cant wait but im probably going to record it since i have some things going on but i will eventually grab some popcorn and a olong tea and enjoy it on the bed :D (i luv adam and morgan- my favs of g4)

sonic-speed

unfortunately, I dont have G4. i'm gonna be online for the next 4 days though, keeping my eye on the online coverage.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll be watching from Gamespot too, the first conference is tommorrow,when?

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
SEGA's already started to reveal things. They just released some info about Mario & Sonic(screenshots) and NiGHTS Journey of Dreams(trailer+gameplay videos).

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Great... I am not home when Sony's conference starts... :( The only thing I wanna see I cant see!! xD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I've already set Tivo to record the G4 programs, which will probably be more general information and "Hey look, we're at E3! Look, flashing lights! Look, a big screen with some trailer, wooooo", while I get more in-depth/professional updates and live/streaming videos of the goings on from sites like Gamespot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back