• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Early days impression of BbS, Days and Coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Three years back (2007 if you can't do math)... TGS was around the corner (I think? lol), and people were saying new KH games would be announced. And BOOM! They were: Birth by Sleep, 358/2 Days, and coded.

Now everything that was shown from TGS 2007 for all three games didn't make it into the final game. So do you guys think the games would be better/worse with the older stuff or the stuff they have now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rexy

Bronze Member
Re: Concept BbS.

yes, i would prefer Terra and Maleficent like that, Terra and Ventus on RG and Ventus and Aqua on Destiny Islands. Oh Master Xehanort and Ventus on Olympus coliseum, that way i think the disney worlds would have a bigger impact on the story, like Monstro on KH1

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Concept BbS.

yes, i would prefer Terra and Maleficent like that, Terra and Ventus on RG and Ventus and Aqua on Destiny Islands. Oh Master Xehanort and Ventus on Olympus coliseum, that way i think the disney worlds would have a bigger impact on the story, like Monstro on KH1

Those areas weren't canon to the story though, they were just used as placeholders. Those areas were never meant to be in the final game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
well i'd welcome anything to make days actually good.
as for bbs i wouldve liked the stuff they took out like the terra and malifecent scene or the one with ven on the beach oh and cant forget the convo image between terra and MX.

but bbs came out awesome anyway so no complaints.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
The scene they cut out with Ven on a different part of Destiny Islands looked like real meaningful convo. Wasn't Terra holding Ven up or something in the screenshot? And at that point Ven was questioning who or what he was and asking Terra to put an end to him? I wish they had kept that in. And I remember MX at OC. So many cool things left out, but oh well. What's done is done.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The scene they cut out with Ven on a different part of Destiny Islands looked like real meaningful convo. Wasn't Terra holding Ven up or something in the screenshot? And at that point Ven was questioning who or what he was and asking Terra to put an end to him? I wish they had kept that in.

o_0
They DID keep it.

1:26
[video=youtube;qfqY3rQ7Qak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfqY3rQ7Qak[/video]

Did you not even play the game yet?

ispoiledmyself

i agree with anything to make Days better. Maybe some clear-up on Axel/Saix past or where the other 4 members came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back