• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Earthlings - the "Vegan Maker" animal cruelty documentary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Zidane]

Watched this with an Ex-girlfriend who's a vegan now..... Am I vegan? No. Was I touched? Yes. Did I know this information? Well..... kinda sorta. Nonetheless I think more need to witness this incredible documentary. It brings on the water works........ No homo.

Earthlings // Feature | Earthlings.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: Earthlings :(

Having not watched the documentary, I'm not going to dismiss the point of it, but I feel it needs to be said: Regardless of how horrible anything done to these animals might be, special interests groups and individuals like these are rarely ever above subtly manipulating footage and effects to get the best/worst emotional reaction out of people. As per a year or so ago when the twin videos of some extreme Chinese slaughterhouse practices and one facility in the USA were making the rounds, people can do shitty things to animals in the name of food and more.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
man i really love meat

and milk

and TURKEY oh my god i love turkey

special interests groups and individuals like these are rarely ever above subtly manipulating footage and effects to get the best/worst emotional reaction out of people.

that's kinda the point, given that it's a documentary. i'm sure you know, but i'm just pointing it out.

[Zidane]

Well I'm no vegan, but I did watch the whole thing, and it was very touching. It hasn't changed who i've become, but it's helped open my eyes. Which.... I believe was the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back