• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easter Event (9th April - 23rd April)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Navio

How do you obtain the class version uniform? I've defeated 232 L22 Fail's Eggs. What do you mean by a total of 227 L22 Fail's Egg?

Rokuborn

Awards
finally got my glasses TTwTT
(now i'll have to offer the power of the keyblade to Ade himself to grant me the shoulder-bag...)

Edit: Ade took my words seriously, and i got the bag in the next 10x100 draw...
now, i'm in a serious problem... how do i kill a god? XD

Last edited:

Coxdem

trade me the the glasses and i'll kill him for you. it will be an easier task than getting the glasses myself
(i know trading can't be done :( sadly)

mthyr

Website
www.mthyr.tumblr.com
The glasses were the first accessory I got(on the first day),followed by the bag(the second day),and until now there is no sign of my Minnie ears!!!1!1!!
I would gladly trade my bag/glasses with any of you for the ears,they were the one I wanted the most!
-screams internally-

serenefire

Awards
Because there is no Thursday raid boss mission chain posted and no scheduled maintenance, I think it's safe to assume that the second half of heartless missions and raid boss missions will probably show up when the date changes from Wednesday to Thursday. This is just a PSA in case any of you are like me and want to make sure you have all the event heartless missions cleared by the time new ones are posted.

Rokuborn

Awards
trade me the the glasses and i'll kill him for you. it will be an easier task than getting the glasses myself
(i know trading can't be done :( sadly)

but...
if i give you the glasses, then i have to ask help to another God to earn them again XD and i'm again at "point zero"

Nial

Awards
I just got this card
Spoiler Spoiler Show
is it worth it to HP?

here is my assist deck for the event

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rokuborn

Awards
I just got this card
Spoiler Spoiler Show
is it worth it to HP?

here is my assist deck for the event

Spoiler Spoiler Show
well, it has a base of 24207Hp/155% lux.
if you're going to use him only for the event, no.
if you want to use him as an assist card even after, go ahead an hp him

Nial

Awards
yeah, forgot to write it, I meant if it was worth it to get more eggs 8D think I'll pass anyway, gotta keep them Sids for the ULT moogles

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
You already have 5 cards with Egg Draw Support, so no. If LUX is what you want, then equip your usual strongest. Unless it is stronger than your strongest when HPed.

On a separate matter, I have spent the past couple of days collecting data on the boss drops. Hoping to see if it answers my question of "How much do I need to boost my attack cards", since I can kill 666s with all of them unboosted (bless those cures).

Here is the data for your reference:

Damage
x1x2x3x4x4.5x5x5.5x6x11
~14M1530456068758390165
14M~18M1632486472808896176
18M~23M17345168778594102
23M~33M18365472819099108198
33M~???193857768695105114209

This is from raw data, with a -2~+2 deviation for the x6 drop rate. So a simple conclusion: Don't bother boosting your cards if you have less than x5 drop rate, since the difference doesn't matter.

You probably need to fully boost your deck to get a damage above 30M so I have no need to collect further data.

Also, you will always receive a +15~40 bonus for the first free BP hit depending on your damage.

Rokuborn

Awards
This is from raw data, with a -2~+2 deviation for the x6 drop rate. So a simple conclusion: Don't bother boosting your cards if you have less than x5 drop rate, since the difference doesn't matter.

You probably need to fully boost your deck to get a damage above 30M so I have no need to collect further data.

Also, you will always receive a +15~40 bonus for the first free BP hit depending on your damage.
now i have doubts...
i've attacked a lv 151 SB. Droprate at 6.0. did 1407990 (so more than 14 millions). First attack (so i should put in the bonus too) and got only 64 eggs :/
what i'm missing?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
now i have doubts...
i've attacked a lv 151 SB. Droprate at 6.0. did 1407990 (so more than 14 millions). First attack (so i should put in the bonus too) and got only 64 eggs :/
what i'm missing?

Oh yeah, all these results are from L400 Egg Master.

Coxdem

ok, so how much time do we have to get the accessories? They will be there until the 23rd right?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
ok, so how much time do we have to get the accessories? They will be there until the 23rd right?

Yes, till maintenance. The costumes as well.

They will be adding the second half subjugation missions on the start of this Thursday and you have to clear the first half to unlock them.

Coxdem

ok thanks. i already cleared all subjugation missions and got the costumes. All i'm missing is the accessories :(

mLahulia

Awards
i am absolutely dying for a pair of the minnie mouse ears. in real life i have a pair from disney world and i wear them every day when im home from college

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
OH MY GOD, THE EGG STEALERS ARE BACK.

Give me a moment to settle my stuff before reading the new notices...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right.

First off, they are now level 666 instead of 222 like last year. And is an additional guilt target.

Here's the problem: Unlike last year, they will only appear when you use the egg booster. So till someone uses them, their locations and drop rate is unknown. Plus the game mentioned that they have high defense, so it is very very risky to equip the event assist cards.

Also, the list of new subjugation missions are out. The usual gems, skills, yen sids, fgms. No limited cards nor avatar.

Edit: I'll make a post later with the missions relating to the Egg Stealers, as well as the guilt points needed to max. And the stats as well. Up to you guys to decide whether to spend a booster (mega potion) to attempt them.

I'm not going to find their locations myself. Waiting for the community to share their findings and consolidate later.

Last edited:

Coxdem

"As I was finishing my 600th 100-draw, with still no accessory in sight, I was starting to wonder if 1000-draws would have been better. But over-thinking it would make me sad, so instead i decided to go cry at the forums."

PS:egg stealers having high defense as the hammer bodies had? iirc they were easy (well easier) to take down with counter, guilt damage plus etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back