• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EGM Images Online

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rowd149

velocity2325 said:
Wow finally theres a english subtitles!!!! i was really getting tired of the japanese words over and over again when there was a new trailer. yaya :D

Wow, really? I actually like the japanese versions, if only I could speak it >_<;;; *goes back to his flashcards* "atatakakatta" is what now?!?

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow that's insane Roxas is getting owned by Axel. Not all the screens have english subtitles as well as the menus and such. see the part where Diz and an Unknown are talking its in Japanese as well as the menus where Roxas is fighting Setzer.

E

Eclipse

EGM comes out the 14th, KINGDOM HEARTS II comes out the 28th.

and yes if you subscribe your magazine will come earlier, and it will be cheaper, about 1.50. :)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
EGM comes out the 14th, KINGDOM HEARTS II comes out the 28th.

and yes if you subscribe your magazine will come earlier, and it will be cheaper, about 1.50. :)

On the 14th? Called my Barnes and Noble and they said they have it, but they wont say which issue. xD Should I go or wait untill the 14th?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
That mean the game is done? just some finishing touches, no?

should release March1st then!j/k j/k

EDIT: WAIT A SECOND! That pic of DiZ and the Unknown is still in Japanese.....no wonder it's late march!

1948dragon_

the voice recording is done there just doing the finishing touches and theres a good chance the U.S. will get a few extras and when they are done it takes a little while to make copys to sell to pepole and to ship to the stores. so all that takes time

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oooo... Pwetty English screens... -drools-

Hey! Emien-- I mean Seifer ish calling Roxas-kun a loser! >__<; -grabs keyblade- No one in a beanie hat calls Roxas a loser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back