• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderxgeo

Oblivion TES is amazing! it is my favourite game in the series! I have finished it like 8 times and i have beaten the game on the hardest difficulty! I cant wait for the new game to come out in 2008!

A

Altair

Is it worth buying it?
I was thinking of it but I'm short on cash ATM.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
The beginning is ok once you get out its completely freeroam. If you want you can just run around the world before deciding to go to the imperial city. I dont advise that due to the character doesnt have enough to take on some outside things.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Yeah so unless you like getting jumped by a highwayman asking you to pay up for toll but you don't have any money...go to the imperial city. lmao, when I was fighting a highwayman, there was a guard like 3 feet away and he takes his horse up to me AFTER i kill the guy and my health was dangerously low. The only good thing guards are good for is to arrest you for stealing an apple and making you pay 5 gold.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I still stick with Morrowind.

Oblivion seemed a lot larger, but when you go back and look at it, there's just not as much to do.

I spend every weekend for two winters playing Morrowind, and hadn't started the main quest.

Oldie but goodie, as they say.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, I have Elder Scrolls Oblivion. It's a fun little game. If you are really into side quests, this is definitely the game for you. My only complaint is that the main storyline somestimes drags. Meaning nothing too interesting happens. But all in all, it's fun if you want a lot of side quests.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
. Meaning nothing too interesting happens.
Yeah i know going into a gate and destoying it so you can get into a city to rescue the people inside. Oh man nothing to do there.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^The Kavotch segment was exciting. But afterwards, the story drags and becomes a little repetitve. There weren't many twists and stuff to the story. In terms of plot, it was kind of like Final Fantasy XII but with more freedom and side quests.

Mass Effect will probably put this game's story to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back