• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Emotional Wreckage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay, cooling off doesn't sound like such a good option right now, to be honest. I think you need to let it out, and talk it out with your family before it causes you to do something stupid.

For me, I feel like you've come down to doing one out of three things right now:

1. Talk it over with your family and Becky.
2. Ignore it and keep it to yourself.
3. Beat the shit out of her and go nuts.

Obviously, 2 and 3 are the less advisable choices if you ask me, but meh.

I don't think you'll be able to handle this by yourself. You seem far too mad and worked up right at the moment to take care of this reasonably alone. I suggest you sit down with the rest of your family and try to tell them how you feel. Then you can let them tell you about their opinions and try to work out a plan on how to deal with Becky and/or conciliate with her. Gather your opinions and try see it from their perspectives too. Maybe it'll help you see things clearer.

But primarily, try to let her know how unfairly treated you all feel because of her actions. But also let her see that you're willing to conciliate.

And you don't really have to talk it out with Becky personally afterwards, you can just write her an e-mail or a letter or something. Whichever is easier for you to deal with.

If she admits her mistakes, great. If she doesn't, then it's her own fault. Missed her chance.

Also, you should bring up the points that krexia mentioned. She might change her attitude if you show her that you are able to understand her and see things from her perspective. Maybe it'll help if you try to approach her in a more understanding way. She might even start admitting her mistakes like that.

If I can think of anything else, I'll add it later.
Hope you manage everything. Good luck, Mar. :3

Bahaha, you really do know how I work, Lenny.

But for the letting it out thing. I've tried that so many times. All they say is turn the other cheek. It's like they think it can't be fixed, and it's almost impossible because of Becky's attitude. She thinks she's always right, Lenny, and it's bullshit. And I can just see it happening; I go and tell it like it is from the way I see it and she tells me to shut up "because she can and she's older than me". The Matilda "I'm big and you're small" speech. I wasn't joking when I said beating her up would be alot easier.

It's just really pissing me off. Kickin the snot out of her would be so much easier. It's like Coldplay's The Scientist "Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard."

But hey, while I'm suffering, I'll just help everyone. Cuz it's not like I have the power to tell my family exactly how I see it except for Kathy. And guess what? She's married and on her honeymoon. If I tell Dad he'll fall apart. Mom doesn't like understanding. And Juan doesn't like talking about it only when he talks about it. I am not going to be the one who always calls Becky. She hasn't called me in like a year and a half. If she doesn't care, that's her fuckin deal. I'll just stay with my friggin dog. And talk to you and Terrence. And when Sierra learns to swim in her problems, I'll tell her everything. Sean always has his cell phone turned off. Zech's too much of a fuckin player to give a shit, I guess. Telling Trevor isn't a good idea. Jessica is in Florida. Missy doesn't need to know.

I'm done with whining about this shit. I'll suck it up. Cuz I'm done hurting.

I'm giving it to God.

C

coolfresh1224

okay quick question have you hit her yet? you need to. yes when it's a parent yeah you have to tolerate stuff like this when it's a sibling especialy one you have no respect for (because they deserve none) put them in line dont cry show them that a thing or 2 hell i beat the shit out of all my sibblings.and a vast majority of my cousins.

krexia

Translator
Awards
okay quick question have you hit her yet? you need to. yes when it's a parent yeah you have to tolerate stuff like this when it's a sibling especialy one you have no respect for (because they deserve none) put them in line dont cry show them that a thing or 2 hell i beat the shit out of all my sibblings.and a vast majority of my cousins.
Is this how you solve all your problems? Beat the shit out of people who disagree with you?

If you want to live in the real world, you have to learn to deal with people who piss you off without violence. Fighting with your siblings makes you feel better when you're ten (and don't get me wrong, my brothers and I used to tear each others' hair out all the time) but it's no way to deal with a serious long-term dispute.

C

coolfresh1224

no fighting isnt the way i solve my problem but when a situation such as this comes along the whole peace thing has to be put aside for a moment so i can put someone in there place. the people i fight the most are all in my family because at the end of the day blood is thicker than water so its cool. my point is this becky is clearly out of line she needed to be put in her place. when my brothers and sisters get out of line i put em back it's called disipline.

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
well then just pray. it'll make things better

Yeah, I know that. Thanks.

If you want to live in the real world, you have to learn to deal with people who piss you off without violence. Fighting with your siblings makes you feel better when you're ten (and don't get me wrong, my brothers and I used to tear each others' hair out all the time) but it's no way to deal with a serious long-term dispute.

Please no flaming, guys. And oddly enough, you make sense, even though I can see where Freshness is coming from.

when my brothers and sisters get out of line i put em back it's called disipline.

lol You try discipling a 22-year-old.

Glad I have no sisters :D

Baha, yeah.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
no fighting isnt the way i solve my problem but when a situation such as this comes along the whole peace thing has to be put aside for a moment so i can put someone in there place. the people i fight the most are all in my family because at the end of the day blood is thicker than water so its cool. my point is this becky is clearly out of line she needed to be put in her place. when my brothers and sisters get out of line i put em back it's called disipline.

I doubt you know shit about discipline, let alone responsibility.

C

coolfresh1224

leonard how did i know you would comment on somthing I said any way i have a shitload of cousins/siblings and i'm the oldest alot of the time so i know responsibity but youre right at times i'm pretty irresponsible at times. :lol: but i'll still kick a cousin's /siblings ass if they get out of line

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
Aw, I get it.

Ha, I wish I could beat up my siblings, but I'm the youngest, so that's already a bad idea.

And I tried beating up my brother last year... lol he's 20 and that didn't work.

C

coolfresh1224

the older cousin in my fam tought me howw to beat up the others

C

coolfresh1224

with a little training i'm sure you'd be an ass whoopinn machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back