• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Emotionless Warriors (A KH theme RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrancedRiku

Chronicles of Light and Darkness flopped... so here we go with a new idea fresh out the synthesis pot from TR.

---

Sora gritted his teeth as his eyes skimmed down the page of the letter. He threw it down to the ground, and tossed the bottle he held in his other hand out into the ocean.

"Sora!" Kairi and Riku both called, as the brown-haired boy looked down at the sand at his feet.

"It just can't be..." he said, his shoulders wobbling up and down, as tears began to fall down to the white sands at his feet.

"What're you talking about--?" Riku said, as he lifted the fallen parchment, and began reading from it.

"Riku, Sora:

Let me just begin by saying I'm sorry... but our journey has not ended yet. When Donald, Goofy and I arrived at the Castle, we found it was over-run by Heartless. The reason why was soon revealed in the Hall of the Cornerstone... or what once was the Hall of the Cornerstone. We've lost it... and our kingdom along with it...

However, rest assured that we are all safe, for now. Somehow, me and the boys were able to fight through the Heartless and save any potential victims there. We've been taking refuge in Radiant Garden for the last few days, until now, when I send you this letter. And here is the reason that I have contacted you both--

When I was helping others escape, I saw the both of you there, dressed in the cloaks that once belonged to Organization XIII. But rest assured, I knew it wasn't you--for the two I saw were as old as you were when you first began your journeys... I fought the two of them to find they possessed skills similar to yours, and that they even spoke and acted like you... there was one difference I found, however. 'Riku' had no memory of me, or our exploits inside the Door to Darkness, nor did 'Sora' remember Kairi, or his fight alongside Riku to beat Xemnas. They also had no emotions, as I found when I told them that Destiny Islands was destroyed... I believe them to be Nobodies, but... I have been wrong before. Besides, you both have not lost your hearts as of late to my knowledge, so they couldn't be Nobodies... but what are they?

I have sent Donald and Goofy to pick you up, and begin this new journey that has been set out before us. I trust you will make the neccesary preparations, and that you will be at my side ASAP...

Once again, I'd like to apologize from the bottom of my heart... I don't mean to tear the both of you away from all you hold dear again. But this time, the threat is even greater than anything we have faced thus far. Hope to see ya' soon!

--King Mickey Mouse"

Riku stepped back, letting the parchment drop to the sand. Sora felt something wrap it's arms around him. He gazed up to see Kairi's tear streaked face. They held one another, for what seemed like an eternity. The dusk was setting in, and soon, night would fall, and upon daybreak the next day, a new journey would begin...

.::Rules::.

No Godmodding

No powerplaying

Keep adult themes/cursing to a minimum. Nothing Explicit!!!

Made-up Characters Are accepted.

I need someone to play Sora and the other original characters of Kingdom Hearts, including Kairi.

I claim the main two bad guys... because I have a certain way I want them to act...

Sora's initial equipment is the Kingdom Key; Riku's is Way to the Dawn; Kairi's is Blossoming Heart (what I'm calling the keyblade Riku gave to her... she can't use it like a keyblade master, but she DOES have one). As one would imagine, Mickey's is the Inverted Version of the Kingdom Key.

Everyone Has to post a Template, even people use premade characters!

KEYBLADES ARE FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE! NO TWO PEOPLE USING THE SAME KEYBLADE.

Made up keyblades are accepted.

Speaking of which, put "KEYBLADE!!!" in the top of your profile if you read the rules up til this point.

Worlds are below...

Forbidden Keyblades
Fenrir
Ultima Weapon (I & II's)
One Winged Angel

If you don't play by the rules, don't expect to be able to RP in any more of my RPs... I'll blacklist ya. Also, you'll be ignored for the remainder of this rp, providing it doesn't flop... :D

-->>::Worlds to Visit::<<--

We'll be visiting the old worlds of KH I & II:

--Destiny Islands
--Traverse Town
--Radiant Garden
--Hollow Bastion (by using Merlin's Door to the Past)
--Castle Oblivion
--Land of the Dragons
--Agrahbah
--Twilight Town
--Port Royal
--Haloween Town

as well as these NEW worlds!

--Digital World East Server--
Home of the Sovereign Azulongmon, and protected by the Digidestined children. The King is Taichi Yagami, who rules alongside Agumon, his digimon partner.
Party Member: Taichi; WarGreymon/Omnimon
Enemy: BlackWarGreymon; MaloMyotismon
Keyblade Received: Digital Trancendance

--Feudal Japan--
The country side of some foreign land similar to the Land of Dragons... it is inhabited by Demons, of both the Hero and Villain varieties. The most popular of the "Hero" would be Inu Yasha, a dog-demon bent on becoming a full demon using the Jewel of Four Souls...
Party Member: Inu yasha
Enemy: Naraku
Keyblade Recieved: Bloody Fang

--Konahagakure Colleseum--
A Village whose name litterally means "Village Hidden wthin the Leaves." It is a village inhabited by many breads of ninja, who often compete in tournaments, hosted by one two of the greatest Senseis within the village, Kakashi and Iruka... and beware of your Rivals: Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.
Party Member: None
Enemy: Many... :p
Keyblade Recieved: Ninja's Wrath

--Pathway to Night--
A world shrouded in darkness, where no humans dare set foot on. It is rumoured to be where this fluxuation of darkness is pulsing from, but those are just rumours.
Party Member: Gene Starwind (why will be revealed later)
Enemy: ??? (revealed later...)
Keyblade Recieved: None

Also, put "HEARTLESS!!!" in the bottom of your profile if you read the rules thuroughly. Anyone who doesn't isn't going to be accepted...​

Template:

Name:
Keyblade/Keychain (up to two) or Weapon: ((put the name of you weapon or keychain here.))
Physical Appearance:
Magic: ((which level? --Ra, --Ga, or just the primary spells?))
Bio:
World of Origin:
Theme Song:

My Character (the original one... I would post the villains bios, but that'd give too much away...):

Name: Aein Vence
Keyblade/Keychain: Bond of Flames; Diamond Dust
Physical Appearance: I'll post later... after I make the character on my computer.
Magic: (Fira; Blizzara)
Bio: He shows up to test Sora and the other's resolve several times, but is by no means a bad guy--he is the leader of a group plotting the downfall of the two responcible for the take over of Disney Kingdom. He seems to be very disturbed, under his humurous and ecstatic exterior, possibly haunted by something that occured in the past...
World of Origin: Believed to be Radiant Garden.
Theme Song: "Where Can I stab myself in the Ears?" by Hawthorne Heights

---

there we go... as people might could tell, I make sprites of my characters, so that will be up soon enough. We'll get started as soon as we get at least three members, and Sora and Kairi's roles filled...

Cho_Hakkai_657

KEYBLADE!!!

Name: Kana Soraki
Keyblade/Keychain (up to two) or Weapon: OathKeeper
Physical Appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/48028/8.jpg and http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/48028/7.jpg
Magic: Thundera and Curaga
Bio: Growing up Kana stayed away from everyone fearing she might be left out or made fun of. She grew even more distant when the new girl, Kairi, arrived on the island. At a distance she watched Sora, Riku, and Kairi play their games and grow with each other. Shes forever had feelings for Riku since she could remember, but because she was so distant growing up, she was too shy to approach. While the two boys were gone for a year she found that she wanted to join the group and find some friends. When she finally approached she did make friends with the others, but it was hard for her to cope because of her childhood. Not but soon after she relised she could weild a strange sword, kind of shaped like a key, the Keyblade. Now that Riku and Sora are back she finally feels she can approach Riku with her feelings, but as she continues to watch the trio she finds that they too weild Keyblades. With this new knowledge she finally approaches them in hopes that she'll be accepted as a member of the trio, making it a group of four.
World of Origin: Destiny Islands
Theme Song: "Evolution" - Ayumi Hamasaki

HEARTLESS!!!

TheDarkGolbez

KEYBLADE.
Name: Leviath Kodama
Keyblade/Keychain: Kefka's Calling/Divine Tooth of Atma
Physical Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/coconut_migrator/CartoonsByAlex005.jpg
Magic: Gravity, Magnet
Bio: Though young in appearance, Leviath has lived through several ages in the history of the worlds and the keyblade. Though he served valiantly in the Keyblade Wars, he is considered a rather mediocre wielder, unaware of the full capabilities of the weapon he wields. He carries scars from past battles, including one that claimed half of his face. He claims to know much about Xehanort...or so he thinks, or at least maybe bits and parts. Even for his astounding age, Leviath is surprisingly naive and, at times, overconfident. His overall memory of the past has been shattered by several mysterious events, and he now finds himself in the midst of the Radiant Garden, trying to put together the missing pieces of the past in order to preserve his future...
World of Origin: Unknown
Theme Song: Chorus Theme from "Final Fantasy VII: AC"
HEARTLESS.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“KEYBLADE”

Name: Kaiku Akari
Keyblade/Keychain:
Sorcerous_Black.png

Physical Appearance:
sazdxfcgvhbjn.png

Magic: Firaga, blizzard, cura, thundra.
Bio: Kaiku is a calm girl who lives in the Akita district of Tokyo, Japan. She really likes to spend her days hanging out with her friends and goes to school normally. She does not like fighting as much as some people may but when she has to she can inflect damage.
World of Origin: Akita, Tokyo, Japan. (not a world but it’s something)
Theme Song: Bite To Break Skin By Senses Fail

“HEARTLESS”

((This looks like fun too…^^ lol. Now…do I need to start off on my world or in another place confused? Remember I’ve got college tomorrow.))

TrancedRiku

well... it only makes sense to start off in your home world. Everyone has just recieved the same "summons" from mickey... and we're all about to set out... btw, nice keyblade, Kaiyuku! >.< it pwns! we begin as soon as we get a Sora and Kairi...

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
KEYBLADE!!

Name: Sora
Keyblade/Keychain (up to two) or Weapon: Kingdom Key
Physical Appearance: Everyone should know what Sora looks like. :p
Magic: All the primary ones.
Bio: After leaving Destiny Islands the unexpected way- Sora meets Donald and Goofy and they venture out into other worlds to find his friends and the King. In the meantime, they lock worlds so Heartless won't interrupt with the worlds. They defeat Ansem's Heartless and meets Riku, Kairi, and the King. Everything settles for a while, then Sora and his gang stumble into Castle Oblivion. After tedious fighting and a victorious battle, they fall asleep in vessels. Namine helps retrieve memories of Sora while DiZ manipulates them into Sora and the others. ((KH2 might be a spoiler to those who have not played so I won't mention it.))
World of Origin: Destiny Islands
Theme Song: "Cute without the E" by Taking Back Sunday

HEARTLESS!!

Last edited:

TrancedRiku

yo, vamp--where's the other password in your bio???

Oathkeeper--try a more descriptive bio... like just telling of the main exploits, not of each visit to each individual world...

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
Lol, darn. After I read, "as soon as we get Sora and Kairi we'll start." I thought that meant, "no more new character, we just need Sora and Kairi now." So, I went and deleted my characters template. Oh well, Sora is enough for me. Don't think I want to handle two characters at once. :/ By the way, I read your fic, it's pretty good. I'll post up a review as soon as I read everything. :p

III.KeY

KEYBLADE

Name: Lexon
Keyblade/Keychain: Sleeping Lion and Lionheart
Physical Appearance: http://www.geocities.com/impact_blue24/ishigami5.jpg
Magic: Firaga, Reflega
Bio:

For some reason, Lexon looks a lot like Leon. But he can't be a Nobody because Leon was never a Heartless... Anyway, Lexon is a fierce fighter, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Many say he's like a lion, wants to be a King, and will destroy anything in its path. No one knows how he got the Keyblades, or why he looks like Leon. Only one person knows his origin, and it's Lexon himself. It's too bad though, since Lexon rarely speaks or shows emotion (besides anger), no one knows anything about him, but of course him.

World of Origin: Unknown
Theme Song: Linkin Park- Runaway

HEARTLESS

Last edited:

oath keeper

"KEYBLADE!!!"

Name: Zypher
Keyblade/Keychain (up to two) or Weapon: Dawn of sorrow
Physical Appearance:
bigsword.jpg

Magic: Thundaga,Reflectga
Bio: Zypher's town was over run by heartless when he was just a child, they took their hearts and left him for dead-a nobody. He vowed to get revnge on the heartless and gain back a heart before he fades into darkness.
World of Origin: Pathway to Night
Theme Song: Somewhere I belong by linkin park

HEARTLESS!!

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
KEYBLADE

Name: Jaxson Esphahanian
Keyblade: Ohana(link later)/Gullwings
Physical Appearance: A tall, white male, with Sora-like brown hair,. His eyes are blue, and he wears grown "paiter pants"(pants with lots of pokets) with a Tie-dyed rainbow T-shirt. On his feet lye by shoes with kangaroos(These are my real shoes, I love them so much...)
Magic: Fire/Water/Grass/Blizzzard/Thunder/Holy/Magnet/Cure (start low, will upgrade later)
Bio: A happy-go-lucky kid, he moved to Hawaii about a month before Lilo meet Sticth. Once Lilo and Sticth began to hunt experiment, Jackson began to help. However, the first time they lost their world(in KH2), Jackson almost was lost. Now that they are back, Jackson has found the King's note searching for "heros", so he left to see the King...
World of Origin: Hawaii
Theme Song: (If I have to.....) In the End by linkin park

HEARTLESS

TrancedRiku

Alright... everyone is accepted... and we still need a Kairi... :p NO OTHER MADE UP CHARACTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Only Kairi and the characters from KH and KHII. If no one claims Riku by tommorow I'm nabbing him, since I'm a huge fan... :) but still, we need a Kairi before we can begin... after that... yeah, you get the idea.

TrancedRiku

NOOO!!! please keep sora! We just need a Kairi to start that way... :( or you could try to juggle both Sora and Riku. It shouldn't be too hard, since they will be traveling together. Here are the team ups of the original characters...

-Sora
-Riku
-Kairi

-Mickey
-Donald
-Goofy

New limits will be created to appropriate these two groups, but I have finalized the "Ultimate Limits" so to speak.

Sora's party: Final Trinity
Sora uses Ragnarok on his surrounding enemies.
Riku blitzkriegs enemy with a barrage of Dark Cannons.
Kairi unleashes a mix of both Healing and Offensive Magic on the enemy, strengthened to the -gun level thanks to Sora and Riku...

Mickey's party: Triad Royal
This is similar to Sora's "Trinity Limit", only it is used with Mickey instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back