• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Emotionless Warriors (A KH theme RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

III.KeY

TrancedRiku said:
how bout this--Riku and Kairi are generally controlled by everyone, unless someone applies for those characters. Regardless, we start tommorow, so everybody get ready! :D

Yeah that's a good idea unless someone doesn't know how to play as them <.<

Clow Reed

RIKU'S MINE! (Hey Jax-Oh1. You're now on my buddy list)

Keyblade
Name: Riku
Keyblade: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/Road_to_Dawn_(Riku's_Keyblade).jpg
Physical Apperance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Riku_KH2.jpg
Magic: Dark Firaga, Dark Blizzaga, Dark Thundaga, Dark Sheild
Bio: After being seperated from his friends, bing controled by the darkness, finding Sora and Kairi, stoping Xemnas, and coming back home. Riku thought the journey was over, but after reading the letter form the king, he takes up his keyblade once more to fight the darkness along side Sora and Kairi.
World of Origin: Destiny Island
Theme Song: Sanctuary
Heartless

TrancedRiku

((alrighty... we've got enough now... and you are accepted, clow reed. let's begin!))

Aein sat at the table, thinking about what King Mickey had told him before he had walked into Merlin's House. This was the time for valor--the time for keyblade masters, whom were of varying shapes, sizes, and cultures, to rise against the darkness. Disney Castle was oinly the first to fall--if they didn't act fast, other worlds would soon follow. He was not about to let this place--the one place he felt at peace at--be destroyed by such beings. He stood, and walked towards the door, extending his hand to the door knob.

"Where are you going?" a voice asked from behind him. He turned to see the three he had been rooming with for the last few days. He knew all of them pretty well now. Leon was the one with the bold scar across his forehead, silent most of the time, and always contemplating. Yuffie was the ecstatic teen garbed in black, who was a bit of a "Ninja." Aerith was the most caring of the three, but she never did any fighting, she only healed her allies.

"To find King Mickey... he should be able to tell me what I need to do..." Aein said, as he twisted the door knob, and walked out.

"Wait up!" Yuffie called, as she and Leon followed him out the door, leaving Aerith behind in the house.

Aein turned.

"We'll come to! More Heartless have been appearing in the restoration site... and you may need a few extra heads to watch your back!" Yuffie smiled.

"Thanks, but I couldn't put you two through such--"

Leon sighed, and walked up to Aein, grabbing the boy by the collar of his shirt, lifting him off the ground, and proceeding to walk towards the Restoration Site, Aein shouting every manner of curse he could think of as Leon did.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“Kaiku-chan!!” a tall female brunette called from the ground level of an apartment complex. “If you don’t hurry we’ll leave without you!”

“Matte!” Kaiku shouted as she looked down from the second floor. “I’m coming!” she yelled as she ran down the steps almost tripping on the last one but managed to regain her balance. “Baka Sakura-chan!” she shouted as the brunette was already walking off.

“I said to hurry. Now get your tail in gear.” Sakura said as she looked around at her friend.

“Pure evil.” Kaiku said as she caught up. “So what’s on today’s agenda?” she asked.

“We go buy some manga, find Rakuda, and Shuichi, and go see a movie.” Sakura said with a yawn.

“Don’t tell me you stay up all night.” Kaiku sighed as she adjusted the loose sleeves on her arms.

“Yah, but it was helping my mom so I have a valid reason.” Sakura said as they waited at a cross walk.

“Soka.” Kaiku said. “What should we see?”

“Whatever we all agree on.” Sakura said. “Let’s go.”

“Hai.” Kaiku said but felt as if something was pulling her toward the park. She looked back at it for a minute trying to figure out what it was.

“Kaiku-chan what are you looking at!?” Sakura called from across the street.

“Huh, ah, nandemonai!” Kaiku called as she ran across and joined her friend again.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson stared into the stars from the cockpit. Space was even more beautiful from.... well, space. The ship jumped and Jackson quickly grabed the controls. This Gummi ship was so small and cramped, Jackson barely had room for his personals. With the push of a button, the autopilot turned on. Jackson the reached under his seat for a bag. In it, he held a few things. His Gameboy SP, his lunch that his "guardians" had made him, and a picture. He pulled it out to see a picture of him, Lilo and Sticth, all sitting on a tropical tree.
"I'll return soon..." he smiled.

TheDarkGolbez

Clashes. Vivid banners fluttering in the desert sky.

Screams of agony. Death and destruction.

Faces he couldn't see. Weapons he barely recognized.

A sudden flash, and then he awoke.

Leviath woke abruptly from another one of his tumultous dreams of a battle he barely remembered. Was it simply a dream? Was it a memory he couldn't recall? The years seem to go by quickly, especially for someone who has lived the past 472 of them with questions he still sought the answers to. A name slipped from his tongue. He knew that it had some meaning, but the meaning escaped him.

"Xehanort."

Suddenly, images of a great battle flashed in his memory. He looked down to see his keyblade, his companion through many a battle. He suddenly recalled something else.

A war.

Somehow, he knew that this war was important. In fact, he knew that it changed the course of history itself. He also knew it had something to do with Xehanort, but he wasn't sure what or why.

He ran his hand across his face. Half of it scarred from intense battle. One could only imagine what could've caused such a grave wound...

He picked up his keyblade and resolved himself. He would find these answers to his past.

Somehow, he knew his future depended on it.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Kana sat on the peaceful beach of her island home while tinkering with her newly found Keybalde. She hasn't yet shown anyone this new weapon, she wanted its beauty to herself, the way it shined its beautiful white in the sun at just the right angle, and the intricate design. This was one of the two things she kept to herself, the other was facing Riku. Although se made friends with everyone else on the island, she never actually met Sora or Riku. Plus to make things worse, shes had a secret crush on him since from when she could remember, so it was going to be hard to face them from embarrassment. Still, she had to act quick, they were leaving soon on some journey. Maybe, if she confronted them in time, she could go as well. With this in mind she grabed her Oathkeeper Keyblade and stood holding her hair out of her eyes and sheilding them from the sun, she turned and walked away from the beach hoping to find them.

TheDarkGolbez

(OOC- Bleh, this thing has sunk. Well, might as well pick it up)

Leviath examined his surroundings. Radiant Garden. True, it's appearance was far from radiant, but things seemed to be improving little by little.

Leviath walked along the jagged rocks on the ground. Things have been quiet for quite some time. Not a heartless in sight. Suddenly, there was a rustling behind a rock. A paltry little shadow made its way forward. Its glowing yellow eyes were fixed on Leviath. Leviath smirked.

"Well, I guess a little warmup wouldn't hurt."

The shadow suddenly leapt forward, a maddening lust for a heart overtook its small mind. Leviath calmly dodged to the side and, with a mighty swing, felled the puny heartless with his keyblade, Kefka's Calling. Amidst the shadowy wisps of the defeated heartless, the gleam of the keyblade shone through. Attached to its handle was the Divine Tooth of Atma, a glimmering, deep blue jewel shaped like the tooth of a mighty beast. As the heartless dissipated into the air, Leviath placed his keyblade over his shoulder and grinned proudly.

"Heh. No challenge."

At this moment, Leviath had probably spoke too soon. When he looked up, he saw that he was surrounded by shadows, their glimmering eyes set upon Leviath.

"Uh oh..."

Leviath readied his keyblade, knowing that he would soon be engaged in intense battle...

Clow Reed

"When are we going to leave already?" Riku groaned. He was sitting on a palm tree watching Sora and Kairi pack for the trip to Radient Gradens. He had packed everthing he needed for the trip the day they all read the letter form the King.
"We need to leave now and go help the others!" Riku shouted. HE then saw Kana walking towards the group.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson floated by Disney Castle. "Whoa.." he gasped in awe. The world had vanished, not a soul in sight. Then he continued toward Radiant Garden.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“That wasn’t even scary Kaiku.” Sakura said as they left the movie theater.

“Urusai!!” Kaiku shouted at her best friend.

“Kaiku-san is sensitive to horror movies remember that Sakura-san.” A black haired boy said as he and the three girls walked down the street.

“Kaiku is a scaredy-cat!” a shorter girl teased.

“Shuichi-kun, Rakuda…shut up! I’m not sensitive!” she shouted as they walked toward the park. “I’m perfectly fine; I’m not scared of anything, its all fake anyway.”

“So you screaming and Rakuda shouting in pain was because you fell out of your chair?” Sakura poked fun at Kaiku as they walked on.

“Urusai!!” Kaiku shouted again. Kaiku was going to go for Sakura to attack her but something caught her eye. She looked around to see the clock tower in the middle of the park covered in darkness. “Nani?”

“Iono.” Rakuda said as she looked at the black clock tower. “Maybe it got fired or something.”

“It hasn’t rained for a long time dult.” Sakura said.

“Then…what do you think it is Sakura-san?” Shuichi asked as more people gathered.

‘Heartless!
’ A voice shouted in Kaiku’s head causing immense pain as the darkness on the clock began to move. Kaiku knelt to the floor gripping her head and screaming. Her friends thought she was doing it because of the fact the black thing had moved a bit but then noticed her face was twisted in pain.

“Kaiku, daijobu ka?” Sakura asked as she knelt down next to her friend.

“Ano, Sakura, the black thing is moving again.” Rakuda said as she pointed at the clock.

“Shu-kun, grab Kaiku we’ve got to get out of here.” Sakura said taking command.

“Hai.” Shuichi said picking up the dark haired teen girl and leading the way out of the park.

Keyblade!’ Another voice shouted causing Kaiku more pain and making her fall off of the black haired boys back. ‘Heartless Keyblade, Dark Hearts!’

“Dark Hearts?” Kaiku whispered as another sneering pain went through her head.

‘They have it! Get it!’ The voice shouted again.

Kaiku stood determined to find a way to stop the pain coursing through her body and ran at the clock tower. Kaiku reached out her head and plunged it into the black object. Darkness began to wrap around her as her friends called for her to get way. Kaiku ignored them and reached in father until her fingers brushed something. The black and white wearing female pushed as hard as she could into the darkness, as it completely covered her and gripped a tight hold on a metallic object.

Well done, you have received the Keyblade. Now you will go to another place and help with what needs to be done.’ The voices said the pain was missing as Kaiku gripped the Keyblade tightly.

‘So…tired.’ Kaiku thought as she all but hugged her Keyblade as it burst into a black light and vanished into her chest. ‘Where…am I…going?’ she thought before she let her mind rest.

As she fell the darkness began to vanish and she landed hard on the blue surface of a world that she knew nothing of. Unconscious and drained Kaiku laid on the blue grounds of Radiant Garden.

((Yes I love typing!!! ^^))

Last edited:

Cho_Hakkai_657

Kana quickly made her Keyblade dissaper as she walked across the bridge connectiong the shack to the small paopu island out in the ocean. A slight blush came across her face as she aproached the trio. She stopped when she got to her destination and faced Riku. "Hi...I..um..." she started to say stumbling on her words, "I'm...Kana." She leaned forward in a small bow as she introduced herself. "I..um....could I....travel with you three? I've been with Kairi....while you and Sora were gone...." She glances towards Kairi. She then looks up at Riku with a small look of hope on her face as she awaited an answer.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson leaped out of his Gummi ship. Radiant Garden was more beautiful then he had expected. Then he noticed a girl laying on the ground. "Are you okay?" hesaid, shaking her lightly.

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Keyblade

Name: Soji
Keyblade/Keychain or Weapon: Cleathed Bandage (Kantana wrapped in cloth bandages.)
Physical Appearance: Wears a cloak to hid his appearence. When not wearing the cloak he has pale skin and white-blonde hair. His clothes are normally blood-red. When outside of Shadow Form, he has birght blue eyes and looks fairly normal. When in his Shadow Form, he has deep red eyes and an elongated face. His teeth become sharp and vampiric. His hands will become claw-like enabling him to use Heartmare.
Magic: Doesn't know much magic except his own brand. Beware the Heartmare attack. Worse than fatal for anyone on the recieving end.
Bio: Having saved a dark soul from destruction, Soji is now haunted by it. He constantly avoids others for fear of releasing Mei Soji (Translated as "Dark" Soji.) He moves from world to world but has found he is good friends only with a boy named Sasuke. Sasuke is like the family he never had and is the only one Soji would put his life on the line for.
World of Origin: UNKNOWN
Theme Song: Trapt- Headstrong

Clow Reed

"Sure if Sora thinks it's o.k," Riku said with a small smile. He then jumped off the tree next to Kana.
"You can help Kairi with the packing and then get on the ship."

Cho_Hakkai_657

Kana smiled a small smile and turned to Sora. She bowed slightly and her smile grew a little more. Looking back to Riku she said, "Thank you very much..." She then looked Kairis way and then turned to go pack her things, "C'mon Kairi," she said before running towards the dock to go back to the other island and pack some things. She stopped as she reached the boat and waited for Kairi to come.

Clow Reed

"Sora come here real quick." Riku said to Sora.
"How do you think the king and the others are doing right now. I want you to be honest too." He whispered to Sora when he walked up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back