• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► emotions are for pussies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Regardless...

About... I'll say 7 months ago I became intrested in this girl. Mostly because she's one of the few girls I actually find attractive in my school.

Bunch of shit happened (went on a few dates, physical contact never went past hand-holding, few convo's on AIM). Then we didn't speak for about 2 months during the summer (apparently her grandma died)

So school starts again, and she hasn't even attempted to speak with me (nor have I with her). Nearly bit the insides of my cheek raw after seeing some freshman hitting on her. I said "Happy Birthday" to her in the hall once, and that's it for contact.

I have no idea how I feel about her.

So now we're both in the Senior Play, and I've been playing with the notation of talking to her. The problem is, I really don't/do want to.

On one hand, I'll feel like shit if she gets involved with some other guy and I did nothing.

On the other, I really don't want to know what she thinks of me.

tl;dr should I grow some balls and talk to her, or just let things be?

TALK TO HER OK?! Its obviously tearing u up so talk to her and ur concious might settle down a little

DaDarkDude

I agree, but, whatever is comftorable with you. You need to make the choice you think is best, not cause someone told you. Of course, if you're gonna take a choice, take mine obviously :p
Nah, but, as everyone said, straighten things out with her, see what's up and what's bothering her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back