• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Emperor's New Grove in KH3.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know there are many other possibilitys for other movies being worlds like

Black Claudron
Sleeping Beauty
Treasure Planet
The new POTC movie
and FF worlds

But I will say this Square I hope you read this for the next KH if there is one
Don't do Episode levels anymore because I swear its like someone pitched you guys the idea of FFX-2 all over again( do any of you guys find that wierd) now that I think about it KH2 is nothing but FFX-2 you were trying to find 2 boys Tidus and Riku and they had the Episode thing and Chapter thing going but off that and even though the new Gummi Ship thing was nice just return to the way it was at first travel from world to world and also being back the locking of Keyholes those were better than whatever we were doing in KH2 with the Crown Symbol undernath sora

Soragirl1991

We help him to turn Kuzco back to normal but llama yes. AKA: Kuzco doesn't fight only in human form. Sora, Donald, and Goofy will have to wear the same clothes as Kuzco and Kronk. But they also have to battle Yzma and to find the human potion for Kuzco.

R

Riku's Dawn

Kusco is a self-centered egotistic noble with a brain as large as a dust mite.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Riku's Dawn said:
Kusco is a self-centered egotistic noble with a brain as large as a dust mite.

omg like everyone is overusing the word emo and its getting annoying. NOT EVERYONE IS EMO! an di bet half the people dont even know what emo is. (sorry Riku's Dawn I dont mean that directly at u I just see so many ppl doing it and its starting to get on my nerves)

okay, well, an Emperor's new groove world would be cool, but not as a llama :D Red XIII could be like in the wilderness or something, but it'd be very random. oh well, random is cool.

Twinblades

nah i dought it

i hope not cuz i want to no more about the keyblades and stuff not about disney characters

like 7-8 worlds r good or less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back