• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending cutscene: Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

One question: On the ending Cutscene of KH, how did Kairi get to the End of the world?

Y

YNXOT

I Dont KNow Thats A Mystery Mabye She Flew On A Vessel With Some Other Character?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
This is the main reason why the ending is so ludicrous....

We have no knowledge or possible ideas of how Kairi managed to get from Traverse Town to Kingdom Hearts, nor why there was a sand platform which magically took her back to DI...the only person who knows is Nomura, and i even doubt it'll matter that much as far as KH2 goes *slaps Nomura for being an idiot*

BlaZinbritt11588

also, why couldn't sora just go with kairi....or the other way around?? o.0 it looks like they just let go on puropse.....

Welshcake

BlaZinbritt11588 said:
also, why couldn't sora just go with kairi....or the other way around?? o.0 it looks like they just let go on puropse.....

This has been discussed before, he didn't go with Kairi because he wanted to find Riku and the King.

Y

YNXOT

(gasp) I Cant Believe U Said That BlazinBritt11588 I Cried AT That Scene That Was Sad OMG I Cant Believe U Said That

BlaZinbritt11588

Welshcake said:
This has been discussed before, he didn't go with Kairi because he wanted to find Riku and the King.

ehh, i still think its stupid.

and lol, yea that ending was pretty sad.

Y

YNXOT

Of Course It Was But Im Srry For What I Said Earlier But Ya I Love This Game A Lot I Think That Its The best Game in The World Ever Made!

Kraxm

The worlds were all restored so that is why Kairi was sent back to Destiny Islands.

katana-

i live in a land full of little smexy devils known
Website
www.photobucket.com
yes, there was a few things that i waondered about...like how a heartless needs a heart to be a heartsless...seesh! if their a heartless then they have no heart but they need a heart to be one!!

it makes no since....and their r only a few things that melt my mind like this...oh wait there is only 1 thing....and that thing...that thing is how was God just there...he was'nt born he was just there...that melts my mind when i try to figure it out! sheesh!

Last edited:

katana-

Website
www.photobucket.com
Kraxm said:
The worlds were all restored so that is why Kairi was sent back to Destiny Islands.

oh yes oh yes oh yes!!

that's right! and when u first reach the end of the world all of thoese little peices of land were there and that was all of the worlds that the heartless swalowed up! and when sora beat ansem ansem no longer controled the heartless neither the worlds, and sence all was restored kairi was sent back to DI and it would just be like nothing ever happened!!

hee hee..in a way that still makes no sence to me! *scraches head*

Y

YNXOT

Ya He Did And Hes Keeping His Promis But In Chain Of Memories He Said That He Promised Namine A Lot OF Things That If A Metor Shower Was To Hit Destiny Island Than He Would Protect Her Now Im Confused!

katana-

Website
www.photobucket.com
YNXOT said:
Ya He Did And Hes Keeping His Promis But In Chain Of Memories He Said That He Promised Namine A Lot OF Things That If A Metor Shower Was To Hit Destiny Island Than He Would Protect Her Now Im Confused!

hee hee that's what Nomura wants he want us all to be confused in such way!!
and i thought sora was staring to fall in love w/ Namine! hee hee! if he do...i'll consider myself NAMINE'!!!!!

simple_clean

the only reason sora said that is because namine was messing with his memories, but in the end she decides to restore his memories...by putting him in a pod. all of you have seen the kh2 intro right? if you haven't, there is almost no spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back