• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending Movie/Secret Teaser Trailer *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
uh huh..

which isnt surprising since there are a bazillion keyblades in that field...

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Well, maybe one of them is Kairi...but then what happened to Riku and Sora? Coz I don't know who the male guy is...it could be Riku or Sora...uh...yeah...

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
well... the third may walk like a woman and have hips like a man, but his armor is similar to the first who is obviously a man. I think they're bad guys. maybe they killed all the others. their armor kinda looks evil, like sauron's in LotR. and who's the silhouette towards the ending? why does the 2nd knight have a dragon-like keyblade while the other two have what look to be kingdom keys? Do all the keyblades signify hundreds of worlds (not just disney worlds?!)

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
this thing may be happening in the future...where there is a new keyblade master...I just hope Sora's not the evil person...

Midnightdragon

I think these are new characters and I think that this scene takes place in the past. I saw the ending ( the one where you see Sora, Riku, and Kiari reunited and then you see the knights). I noticed that you didn't see the knights trailor until after Sora opened the king's note. I think that the king's note explains what's happening in this trailor.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yea, that could be right too. I hope there's KH3...i mean i wanna know what exactly is happening in the war....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back