• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Maker

Did you cry at the end of KH? I didn't, but I found it really sad all the same. ''Well, at least there's a sequel.'' says I.

Frozen Petal

Nah, I didn't cry, well I teared up a bit when Ansem was destroyed, or disappeared or whatever he does. I was rooting for Ansem the whole time when I was fighting him.

EverlastingLight

I cried so much at the end. I mean, sobbing. I tear up a bit even now whenever I beat it again. *begins to cry* It's just so sad!

Z

Zephyr

when i beat kh i didn't cry but i felt my self about to
even when i beat in now to see ASAS it still is really sad

Frozen Petal

Keyblade Maker said:
That was a bit....stupid. How did you beat him if you were rooting for him?

How did I beat him? ... I wanted to see the ending that you can only get after finding the stupid dalmations and winning the Hades cup. ^^;; I learned afterwards though that I could've avoided killing Ansem by downloading the super duper ending thing onto your computer.

Twilight Town

I did cry, it was sad. Also, I basically had to beat the game twice to beat it since I used AR and it screwed my game up so that may have been part of it. Yeah, I cried through most of it and into the credits. I laugh about it now though because i was trying to sing Simple and clean through my tears which is kinda hard to do.

S King

Wow. I didn't cry, but the feeling was pretty powerful. It was a sad ending, yet happy - so it wasn't so bad. This just wanted me to wish there was a sequel (the first time I completed in 03)

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I sort of restrained myself since my 5-year-old brother was in the room, and if I cry, he tends to cry...but I couldn't help it. I burst into tears when I realized Riku was being shut behind the door to Kingdom Hearts.

I kind of expected that Kairi and Sora would be split up somehow, so I didn't cry that much. But the whole thing where she sees his paopu fruit drawing...OHH!

You know what made me cry? Not the ending so much, but when Sora sacrificed himself to save Kairi and the princesses of heart.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Keyblade Maker said:
Did you cry at the end of KH? I didn't, but I found it really sad all the same. ''Well, at least there's a sequel.'' says I.

I know I did the ending 2. I cryd 2. well SOOooo KH2 AKA kingdom hearts2 come's out soon soo feel beter okay bye

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Keyblade Maker said:

I know It's sad but I now sora kairi & riku willb okay

bacon_man

i cried during the credits not the ending movie.

"so uve come this far and still u understand nothing" -Ansem

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
The only thing that got me slightly choked up was the song.. I had never heard the non-remixed version of Simple & Clean and it's a beatuful song.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
i cried T.T
1.) Because the ending was so sad
2.) BECAUSE...RIKUUU!
3.) The song added alot to it...
4.) The game was over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back