• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Vulpeus Party!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xBarkley

Im new to the game but i had a character on Ursus and i just re-rolled i didnt get to far either but i understand the game and stuff and how it works so if i can get an invite it be much Appreciated

IGN: xBarkley
ID: 2012815

Last edited:

Bobsaekhow

I just started this game a few days ago, currently lvl 52, Could I please get an invite?
name: Helldude
ID: 2003329

timewielder

Hi, I recently started playing, and I'd love to join an English speaking party!
I'm currently level 60 something, and I'm pretty active.
IGN: SHINKE
ID: 1990006

You've been invited join when you can, also we have a kik group chat if you want to join add me: timewielder

Im new to the game but i had a character on Ursus and i just re-rolled i didnt get to far either but i understand the game and stuff and how it works so if i can get an invite it be much Appreciated
IGN: xBarkley
ID: 2012815

You've been invited join when you can, also we have a kik group chat if you want to join add me: timewielder

I just started this game a few days ago, currently lvl 52, Could I please get an invite?
name: Helldude
ID: 2003329

I cant add you. you already joined or made a party. If you still want to join go to the previous pages and find out how to leave the party you're in

properintro

Hi! The group I joined is kind of dead, heck the leader even stopped playing. I'm rank 160 and I'm slowly trying to increase my team cost. I'm pretty active (unless i'm on vacation without wifi access) and will be willing to change medals when asked!

my id is 1572089! the name is <star>elise<star>

I'm still in the group in case no group is empty, so i don't know if I can receive invites.

Please and Thanks!

timewielder

Hi! The group I joined is kind of dead, heck the leader even stopped playing. I'm rank 160 and I'm slowly trying to increase my team cost. I'm pretty active (unless i'm on vacation without wifi access) and will be willing to change medals when asked!

my id is 1572089! the name is <star>elise<star>

I'm still in the group in case no group is empty, so i don't know if I can receive invites.

Please and Thanks!
We have room for you. Leave that party and then I'll invite you.

KHBlog

Can I join Your party? My name in game is KHBlog my ID is 8866, im level 210 and I offer good Medals! Just one cuestión, which number in the rank is Your party?? Mine around 20-30

timewielder

Any space left? I would love to join in.

Name: Miotas
ID: 2250170

Can I join Your party? My name in game is KHBlog my ID is 8866, im level 210 and I offer good Medals! Just one cuestión, which number in the rank is Your party?? Mine around 20-30

I dunno, its somewhere in the 200's cause a few people stopped playing. There's room if you want to join, you'll have to leave the other party

Projo

Hello! I'd like to join too! My name is Projo and my ID is 2009502. Im currently at lv 142. Thanks!

JulyUmani13

Will you accept new players or are you only looking for experienced ones? I'm sitting at Lv.90 and stillness no party. I have some decent medals and a Lv.67 six-star Genie as my Friend Medal.

timewielder

Hello! I'd like to join too! My name is Projo and my ID is 2009502. Im currently at lv 142. Thanks!
You're currently in a party. you'll have to leave it to join.
Will you accept new players or are you only looking for experienced ones? I'm sitting at Lv.90 and stillness no party. I have some decent medals and a Lv.67 six-star Genie as my Friend Medal.
sure just give me your id and ill add you asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back