• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Vulpeus Party!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

timewielder

I still cant invite you. try doing it again.

Sorry for intruding~~ >~< Im abit new here to this forum!

Hihi everyone!! Am really interested in joining an English Community xD Currently Level 86, ID# 202219!

i dont know if you sent me the right ID. the character has a japanese name. if that is you, you already joined a party or created one by accident and need to leave it to join ours. To leave a party (or leave your own if you accidentally made one):
Go to your party menu, tap the third button down, then in the new page tap the red button in the upper right hand corner, then tap "OK".

Done as well. I Accidentally joined one when I was tinkering with chi without any prior knowledge to Japanese... (Oops...)

as with the other guy i still cant seem to invite you, try again and if it doesnt work ill have to go look something up

Hey there, I'd like to join if y'all don't mind. My ID is 1858133

you've been invited, join when you can. also we have a kik group that you can join if you want where we talk about the game and bosses and medals. add me on kik if you want to join: timewielder

i was thinking of joining you guys since im also part of this union. though my japanese group helped me out quite a bit on our chat. im a level 180 character and my best cards are magic mickey, riku coat, riku kh1, and the 3ds event ones. and i speak japanese

I need your ID in order to add you

Last edited by a moderator:

xig28

Awards
alright!! I decided I would like to join this english union!!! tired of my japanese one and they dont help me in the raids :(. My name is avatar and my ID is 1065811!! Im a level 180 and i just got the coat mickey :) so he will be my leader medal

timewielder

alright!! I decided I would like to join this english union!!! tired of my japanese one and they dont help me in the raids :(. My name is avatar and my ID is 1065811!! Im a level 180 and i just got the coat mickey :) so he will be my leader medal
Just invited you. Join when you can

Oathless Sky

I would like to join if able I'm still kinda new to the game but understand the basics of it my ID is 1390075 ^.^

timewielder

I would like to join if able I'm still kinda new to the game but understand the basics of it my ID is 1390075 ^.^
It wont let me invite you. you mustve joined or created a party by accident. To leave a party (or leave your own if you accidentally made one):
Go to your party menu, tap the third button down, then in the new page tap the red button in the upper right hand corner, then tap "OK".

Oathless Sky

It wont let me invite you. you mustve joined or created a party by accident. To leave a party (or leave your own if you accidentally made one):
Alright i left I apparently accidentally created one could you send another invite plz :)

timewielder

Alright i left I apparently accidentally created one could you send another invite plz :)
ok you've been invited, join when you can

Hello ! my ID: 1890198 :)
Name: Vinxes
Level (30)

Vinxes

ok you've been invited, join when you can

Ready! :)
you can invite me now.

yvelk

Hi there! I just started playing this yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. Was just wondering if theres room for another in this party? C:
ID: 1908729
Name: Yvelk
Level: 28

timewielder

Hi there! I just started playing this yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. Was just wondering if theres room for another in this party? C:
ID: 1908729
Name: Yvelk
Level: 28
ok i added you, join when you can. also theres a kik group where we talk about unchained if you want to join kik me at timewielder.

yvelk

Aaa i think i might have declined it instead? Im sorry can you resend it, please? x__x

Derandal

I just started today, liking the new battle system more than the CoMesque system from the browser game and it even RUNS better, in BLUESTACKS of all things, than the browser game did in Chrome oddly enough. I can't WAIT for this to come out in English, will totally be a day-one download for me; I'm checking the KH twitter religiously a few times a day to see when the likely stealth release comes. XD

In-game name is Derandal, ID number is 1999040. There still space for me to get an invite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back