• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Warrior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
Ever since CoM showed Enigmatic Warrior or (DiZ, as some may say), does anyone know whether or not if he is suppose to be on the organizations side or nuetral?

I've seen pics with him sittin in a chair and some "unknown" walkin by. He just kinda confused me on CoM today when i saw him.

AHeartless

Well we don't know about him, he's most likely leader of the Organization.

SPOILER---->He helped Riku out in CoM. Riku has Ansem's darkness inside him so Enigmatic dude came along and helped him by making annoying crap questions and making him choose things. The reason why he helped Riku so much is unknown...
In the end of CoM he made Riku choose between light or darkness, but Riku chose the "middle road", meaning twilight. Twilight road to dawn.<----SPOILER

KeybladeShadow88

diz, I think is ansems shell, or even just ansem before he lost his heart to darkness, cause oviously he does have something to do with ansem, look at his eyes for crying out loud, how many people have yellow eyes, and micky swares up and down he knows him, and I really think that he is the "superior" in the orginization, becuase it makes sense that a group dedicated to learning about the heart would have him as their leader since only ansem and sora really lost their hearts to the heartless but kept their form, due to the strenght of their hearts

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The Unknown at the beginning of CoM was Marluxia. The D-Report confirms this.

DiZ is Ansem's shell. And superior doesn't nessarily mean leader.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
well the thing on his eyes, (now tht i think about it) makes sense. im not so sure if DiZ is with the organization. and for the thing of mickey knowing him, I'll figure tht out when KH2 rolls around.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
When Mickey met Ansem he was complete. So if DiZ is the shell and Ansem is the heart then put them together you have complete.

Vexen even said he was with DiZ....*looks at CoM script*

Riku: Who are you? Are you with Ansem?

Vexen: You are half correct. Let us say that it's not the Ansem you know. He is
Ansem and he is not — which is the say he is nobody.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
.:KL:. said:
When Mickey met Ansem he was complete. So if DiZ is the shell and Ansem is the heart then put them together you have complete.

Vexen even said he was with DiZ....*looks at CoM script*

That is the best evidence(about DiZ is Ansem's shell) that I heard of yet. All I have been reading about lately is that Ansem and Diz have the same eye color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back