• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Eregon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelfan008

Has anyone ever noticed the similarities between the first book and Star Wars ( I'm sure there are a lot of other books like that, darn Lucas)

A Young boy from a small farm in a backwater place, suddenly finds out he's the last of an ancheint group that was destroyed by one of their own. After his farm is destroyed and his family is killed, he leaves with the other member of said group to find the Rebels fighting an evil empire and help them. Along the way, they break into an impentrable fortress and rescue a princess of the rebels, who's being tortured and about to die. Also, His teacher dies in a unwinnable fight. The Reach the Rebels just in time to fight against the Empire secret weapon, both of which are destroyed in the nick of time, saving the secret base.

(It even carries somewhat over into the second and third book)

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
its called ERAGON just to let you know :)

but i see no similarities. cause last i checked Eragon doesnt use light sabers or the force

Axelfan008

its called ERAGON just to let you know :)

but i see no similarities. cause last i checked Eragon doesnt use light sabers or the force
Thanks for the tip, Kain. and Lightsabers and the force are just icing. If you can't see similarities, then look again. In my first post, I spelled it out.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Kain; it's not that kind of similarity. The plot line, concept, roles, etc; they're glaringly similar. :v

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Um, you spelled it wrong. It's Eragon. And sure, I guess there's a bit of a similarity, but not too much.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
^
Really, because if you just take out the fact its from the future and add dragons, then Eragon is actually Star Wars.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Has anyone ever noticed the similarities between the first book and Star Wars ( I'm sure there are a lot of other books like that, darn Lucas)

A Young boy from a small farm in a backwater place, suddenly finds out he's the last of an ancheint group that was destroyed by one of their own. After his farm is destroyed and his family is killed, he leaves with the other member of said group to find the Rebels fighting an evil empire and help them. Along the way, they break into an impentrable fortress and rescue a princess of the rebels, who's being tortured and about to die. Also, His teacher dies in a unwinnable fight. The Reach the Rebels just in time to fight against the Empire secret weapon, both of which are destroyed in the nick of time, saving the secret base.

(It even carries somewhat over into the second and third book)
It's kinda true, except the fight wasn't unwinnable. The Ra'zac were retreating when they threw the knife. The army at the end wasn't really a secret and Durza definately wasn't a secret.

^
Really, because if you just take out the fact its from the future and add dragons, then Eragon is actually Star Wars.
Nah, they had a few key differences that kinda throws it a little, The only way this could get much worse is if they have the empire throne room scene at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back