• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ever wondered?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowrise

I've also wondered about that. Originally I thought that was the product of one of DiZ's fits of rage against the Organization, or something along those lines. :p If I remember correctly, though, there are what appear to be circular objects on the table. What are they?

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Oh, that makes sense. I always thought those were just the emblem things. Because there was the heartless and nobody signs. But then that opens up a question about what the third one is... maybe the sign for the enemy in KH3?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The third one's actually Sora's crown necklace.
Seeing how it became a symbol when he opened the Keyholes in KH2, it makes sense -
Emblem - Heartless, Darkness.
Nobody symbol - Nobodies, Nothingness.
Crown - Sora, Light.

shadowrise

I had always wondered what that third symbol was. I was never able to get a good look at it.

Dark_Chaser

well maybe the organization tore apart the mansion looking for Sora but DiZ hid the lab so well and the table exploded cuz Axel got really mad and threw a fit because he wanted to find Roxas's other half. But this is all just speculation I hope we find something out in 358/2 Days

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I want to know what happened to the table.

Ansem- Seeker of Darkness [DiZ] sent a ball of energy at Xemnas/Riku and he reflected it to the ceiling, where the chandelier fell. DiZ did this because Xemnas/Riku called him Ansem.

That answer your question? It should.

As for the topic, it was heavily rumored that one of the three fallen Keyblade wielders were resting in that room.

Master Riku 789

Ansem- Seeker of Darkness [DiZ] sent a ball of energy at Xemnas/Riku and he reflected it to the ceiling, where the chandelier fell. DiZ did this because Xemnas/Riku called him Ansem.

That answer your question? It should.

As for the topic, it was heavily rumored that one of the three fallen Keyblade wielders were resting in that room.

when was that confirmed, until i see prove i strongly bealeve that the mansion was the home of tav's master and master xehanort attacked the mansion causing all the damage to it.

something-cLever

Whoa...Rather detailed, aren't we? Lol. I'm not certain it's that big of a deal, really... There were a lot of things in the game that were kind of left as a loose end. I'm not sure if you noticed, but some doors were 'locked' and some paths were 'blocked'. Most games are mean like that.

I don't really think it's essential. It's a broken table. It looks cool. I'm pretty sure we'll never get much more, when you think about how much detail the whole KH storyline has. I mean, the mansion is full of stuff that's not explained.

Of course, I could be wrong. I'm just saying that we won't know until later, regardless of who - or what - did it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I care about the table. I also care about why when you go though the DTT, you can't go to any other rooms except to where the pathway to TWTNW is. But that isn't anything.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
when was that confirmed

In the first KH2 Trailer 4 freaking years ago.

until i see prove i strongly bealeve that the mansion was the home of tav's master and master xehanort attacked the mansion causing all the damage to it.

TAV and MX weren't even thought of back then, so you fail for it. Besides, I'm not going to youtube to find a 4 year old video out of millions of videos for some newb who hasn't had the forsight to go find it himself. And on top of that, you're basing that claim on nothing, which is downright stupid because there isn't anything REMOTELY hinting at that.

Last edited:

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
:eek:_O: Uhh the thing on the table was sora's crown that I can agree with :3

as far as the mansion goes ..... I don't really know what to say honestly if it was there before ansem got there there might be something to it being somewhat important if not then no worries... I still wanted to be able to deeply explore hollow bastion more but that objective was never realized -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back