• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Everyone Fights Over Demyx.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxDiamondDustxX

((I do not own KH or any of it's characters.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's mine!", Xigbar shouted, pulling Demyx his way.
"No freaking way, II!", Luxord said, pulling Demyx his way.
"What are you doing?", Axel said, walking in on the 2's fight over Demyx.
"Axel! Tell 'The Freeshooter' here, to let go of my Demyx!", Luxord said, pointing to Xigbar.
"Freeshooter's a better name than 'The Gambler Of Fate'!", Xigbar exclaimed.
"Shouldn't Demyx CHOOSE he wants to be with?", Axel said.
"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Alright, Demy, who do you want! Me, or that English bastard?", Xigbar said.
"Ummmmmmm..... I want Zexion.", Demyx said.
"ZEXION?!?!", the 2 shouted.
"WHAT THE HELL, DEMYX!?! But Luxord X Demyx trumps Zemyx!", Luxord shouted, grabbing onto Demyx's leg.
"Yeah! And Xigbar X Demyx trumps both of those pairings!", Xigbar shouted, grabbing onto Demyx's other leg.
"Hmph. Wow. You guys don't even have a combined name. Unlike AkuRoku!", Axel shouted with a triumphant tone. Then Axel heard a giggling coming from Namine nearby.
"What're giggling 'bout?", Axel asked to Namine.
"Well... Roxamine actually kicks AkuRoku's ass in the pairing department!", Namine said, showing on her laptop how many people chose Roxamine instead of AkuRoku.
"Wha... WHAT!?!", Axel shouted, his hair flaring and looking over the laptop.
"Bu.... BUT I WORKED SO HARD TO GET THOSE AKUROKU FANGIRLS!", Axel sobbed.
"Well, looks like the fangirls have switched over.", Namine said.

END...

Wait... What ever happened to MarVex!?!
Vexen: *Is tied to a chair, struggles to break free*

Marluxia: Heheh... Don't worry, Vexy. The Superior doesn't have to know! *Unzips Organization coat*

Vexen: T_T ((HELP ME!!!))​

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, this entire fanfic will no doubt give me many restless sleeps.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
A few grammatical mistakes... And I didn't really like the use of "2" instead of "two".
Anyway, this was a different kind of a fanfic. And I read it mostly because it was yaoi-ish. A bit too short, not that much describing, but it was readable. :3

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Lol
Roxamine wishes it was better than AkuRoku
XDDDDDDDD

Well it was cute
And MarVen.... Creepy...

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Funny but not really a story I was thinking of. Zexion should be wanted<3 hahaha. But seriously a real story would be better and like Frozen Soul said, this sounds definately like a Yaoi. Marluxia x Vexen seemed kinda funny though yet "inappropriate." but it was okay overall just need adjustments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back