• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

everything is born from sleep..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus14

well, I was watching the secret ending and then, AtW said when sora was asleep a year, then he send his researh data into him. that is what we know.
but, after that, he said; everything is born from sleep. do you think teh data is activated when he was asleep and there will be kh 3DS about? and who or what is born from sleep? I can only see ven, but im not sure..

sorry for bad english. Im dutch. :$

Dcasd1

well, I was watching the secret ending and then, AtW said when sora was asleep a year, then he send his researh data into him. that is what we know.
but, after that, he said; everything is born from sleep. do you think teh data is activated when he was asleep and there will be kh 3DS about? and who or what is born from sleep? I can only see ven, but im not sure..

sorry for bad english. Im dutch. :$

i think what he means but "everything is born from sleep" is everything is born from darkness like the light was originally

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Nomura already addressed this in the Ultimania. He said:

Ansem the Wise said to Aqua, “everything is born from sleep”, but what does this mean?
Nomura: Those calling “Sora” in that scene are all people who have already left this world. But there is no concept of death in the world of KH, and so the image is of sleeping in Sora’s heart for example. If they could be woken up, they should be able to be brought back into this world, and so that’s what “born from sleep” means. Ansem the Wise was speaking of this possibility. Aqua isn’t in the world of light either, so perhaps she too will come born from sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back