• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything is coming back to me, the true...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

That phrase.... I think it is said by Sora. Now don't mock me if you think i've got this wrong, but here's my theory. I think sora will turn to the darkside in KH2, and the glowing eye unknown will be sora. when one day kairi will come and meet him and remind him of his light, and as in KH1, sora said kairi was his light, sooo, sora sais then: Everything is coming back to me...the true Light, then turns back to be on the good side.

.Genesis

Ha major plot twist but it wouldn't be all that fun of a game if that did happen now would it? :( ;)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
After all these trailors, all these scans, all these pictures and all this story information we've been getting, you people still think Sora is going to be evil!??!?!

He'sa still fighting Heartless, fighting Nobody now, fighting the Organization, locking keyholes to worlds, goofing off with new and old characters, still his smiling self, yet you people honestly think that he's working for the dark side!?

What evidence is there that he's on the dark side? What, he has dark colored clothes, that's it?

Come on people!

S

Swordfish

same i think sora said that but sora`s other side is ansem not kiaria she was only in his hearts soooo

.Genesis

Themuffinman said:
After all these trailors, all these scans, all these pictures and all this story information we've been getting, you people still think Sora is going to be evil!??!?!

He'sa still fighting Heartless, fighting Nobody now, fighting the Organization, locking keyholes to worlds, goofing off with new and old characters, still his smiling self, yet you people honestly think that he's working for the dark side!?

What evidence is there that he's on the dark side? What, he has dark colored clothes, that's it?

Come on people!

Actually one of us said that >_>

D

Dexter

U may b right but i was thiking maybe in kh3 he would turn dark..................

door_to_the_ligh

hmmm i think u got the right person, but not the right idea...

i think its more of a reference to the beginning of kh2, after sora gets out of his cocoon thinngy, then he says to himself: " Everything is coming back to me, the true...memories"

idk i think this makes more sense seeing as he was chosen as keyblade wielder in kh1 for the light in his heart, which was more powerful then riku's since he accepted the dark...so i dont see how sora would let himself turn to darkness and forget the light within

S

Swordfish

hes not going to turn dark hes only the main character that in 2 games (kh) (KH CoM) was good and soon to be the third in kh2....DUH TMM is right!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
umm in Chain of memories.... namine locked away sora's memories of Castle Oblivion and he forgot about the org and even namine... and i think it means that sora remembered Castle Oblivion and Namine

door_to_the_ligh

Zero Sora said:
umm in Chain of memories.... namine locked away sora's memories of Castle Oblivion and he forgot about the org and even namine... and i think it means that sora remembered Castle Oblivion and Namine

hmm...but those arent necessarily "true" memories, are they?

because in CO he forgets tuns of stuff to be replced with false memories of namine, his promise and evrything...now although they say "a promise is a promise" no matter how false is is, it still remains fake...

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
but what sora went through in CO really happend so those are real memories... i mean thoe org members...CO and namine are all real.. and those are th true memoeries he speaks of

Path2Oblivion

I dont know about that eather, but it is possible. I mean think about it, has anything in any of the Kingdom Hearts games *EVER* turned out to be what you expected. I mean liek in the ASAS videos I want to believe that white haired blindfolded person who looks awful darn simalar to riku is...wel riku, but I dont trust a single think that Kingdom Hearts every try to tell you, or hint at...

Keeavin

Welshcake said:
That phrase.... I think it is said by Sora. Now don't mock me if you think i've got this wrong, but here's my theory. I think sora will turn to the darkside in KH2, and the glowing eye unknown will be sora. when one day kairi will come and meet him and remind him of his light, and as in KH1, sora said kairi was his light, sooo, sora sais then: Everything is coming back to me...the true Light, then turns back to be on the good side.
There's really no evidence for any of that at all. Why do people insist on making theories that aren't backed up by any kind of facts? TheMuffinMan, in all his wisdom, covered this pretty well, but I have something to add... Not only is your theory never supported in any trailer or anything, but we've heard that KH2 will involve a far more complicated story than KH1's. I highly, highly doubt that such a cliché as the main character turning bad then back to good would ever happen in this sequel. It happened in KH1 already (with Riku), and it won't happen again. Square Enix is better than that.
Swordfish said:
same i think sora said that but sora`s other side is ansem not kiaria she was only in his hearts soooo
What? It's pretty certain now, the way I understand it, that BHK is Sora's other side. Since when was it suspected to be Kairi, let alone Ansem?
door_to_the_ligh said:
i think its more of a reference to the beginning of kh2, after sora gets out of his cocoon thinngy, then he says to himself: " Everything is coming back to me, the true...memories"
That's impossible. Sora decided to get back his old memories, while losing all of his memories of Castle Oblivion. This means that when he wakes up, he won't remember his adventures through the castle, meaning he won't remember losing his memories in the first place. So he wouldn't say, "Oh hey, my memories are coming back!," because he won't remember that he lost them.

Keeavin

Legato_Blue said:
yeah sora is definatly talking about his memories coming back after what happened in CoM
Read one post before yours, and it will be explained why that cannot be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back