• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
It's just in japan at the moment but Nomura has said he wishes to bring the game overseas. The problem is, hardly any cell phones overseas are good enough for Coded. Many think it might be ported to WiiWare XBox Marketplace and the Playstation store.

jonXjon

Wait, I have a question, how can Mobile Phones have better graphics then f***cking DSs!

A

Audo

Uh.. The Cloaked Person leaks the data bugs. That would qualify as wreaking havoc.

A

Audo

He fits it far more than Riku does.
The figure is short, has those silly huge shoes. It looks like Roxas. But since Coded is supposed to be connected to BBS and not Days, then i would say it is Ven in some way.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Uh.. The Cloaked Person leaks the data bugs. That would qualify as wreaking havoc.

Huh you never know. Don't you think he's leading the data bugs for a reason? Maybe it's trying to destroy the data or show em something important.. Doesn't automatically mean it's evil.

OP should be updated i think...

BTW: coded plays on ALL docomo phones? Or what specific models? I thought it was on the P-01A models.. But I wanna see if it works on F-01A....

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i also think the cloak figure is ven, the big feet make me think its seem like it could be roxas but since he is gone ven makes a good second guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back