• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Evil Academy High School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Its a good fic people, lets keep it on the first page now.:cool:
You already have my opinon of this chapter.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
As Sephy came back with the popcorn, Riku and Ansem sat intently at the screen.

"My mom always said that sitting to close to the tv will make you go blind," Sephy said. "Well that's what she would have said if she raised me."

They sat down and viewed the screen.

After a rather eventful class, the student filed out looking much more stylish. As Ansem and Sephiroth walked out of class a firm hand stopped Sephy.

"Excuse me, but Sephy could you stay after class for a few minutes I need
to..... talk to you." Ms. Fenril said, eyeing Sephy hungrily.
"Um, yeah sure. Hey Ani, meet you in D.Physics 'kay." Sephy announced.
"Yeah sure." Ansem replied.

As he walked away he distinctly heard the sound of chairs moving and someone moaning.
10 minutes into D.Physics Sephy walked in, his hair a mess and his clothes dishelved, he looked rather dazed.

"Whoa, did you and Fenril.... you know?" Ani asked eyeing Sephy up and down.
"NO!! That's just it!! I though we were gonna hop-on-the-good-foot-and-do-the-bad-thing!!! But she tackled me and started moaning about how lovely my hair is!!! Man she has issues..."

As Ansem laughed the teacher continued speaking of how if you create a temperal warp useing pure darkness you can open portals to other places.

"So class, that is how the black holes used by the road runner worked. ACME is actually a secret underground syndicate run by the Black Market operation the Kaioshin Syndicate. But you'll learn about them in "Evil Clan Creation Class" and History. ACME actually is an acronim for All Creations Made Evil!"

"I really hate this class. I don't care about Dark Physics, and if I want so type of team to help me, I'm not going to hire faultly rejects to do my bidding. I'll just make clones of myself!" Sephy joked.
"Well find it fasinating! Portals and the break down of reality all though the power of darkness!! But how to harness it? Maybe, in humans! I believe that Darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart!"
"Dude, why do you write a freakin manifesto!! I don't want to hear about your crazy 'darkness stuff'."

As the class ended, only Ansem had succeed in creating a real working Black Hole. The class emptied out while Sephy and Ansem packed their things.

"What's taking so long?" Sephy moaned.
"I'm working on that 'darkness manifesto' you told me to write! I'm calling it Ansem's Reports!"
"Dude, that's retarded. Only some stupid kids with nothing to do in life would read that. I would put it in a video game if you wanted people to bother with it."
Ansem looked down at the notebook and solemly through it in his bag. They got up and walked to the door.

"See ya' later, Ms. Negaverse."
"Goodbye, I gotta go annoy some meatball head with my endlessly failing ploys."

And so the evil duo headed to their next class, 'Falling with Style: Losing to the Good Guy'

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wow. That was awesome. I never thought about the Ansem reports that way.

[JUST thought of this]
Do you think Ansem, and Sephiroth really know each other?

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Weee huge brainstorm! ^_^

Maybe you could have Vincent from Cowboy Bebop as a hall monitor. Think about it; you're late for class, he shoots ya dead o_O

You know that mechanical bull for Zelda: Majora's Mask? Maybe he could be used as "training equipment" to help them improve their speed. (aka they have to run for their lives XD)

And maybe you could have a spirit teacher who possess random students and has them teaching the class.

And how about a Monster/Minion Creation class?

Hope that helps

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Winged Mirage said:
Weee huge brainstorm! ^_^

Maybe you could have Vincent from Cowboy Bebop as a hall monitor. Think about it; you're late for class, he shoots ya dead o_O

You know that mechanical bull for Zelda: Majora's Mask? Maybe he could be used as "training equipment" to help them improve their speed. (aka they have to run for their lives XD)

And maybe you could have a spirit teacher who possess random students and has them teaching the class.

And how about a Monster/Minion Creation class?

Hope that helps

What about Sesshomaru, oooohhhhh What about Ryoko as the class snitch. Give me a anime dude that loks like a girl, and Ryoko is all over him. I wanna see chibi Vexen, he is old and all. The minion class sounds cool. You should have Suzaku as the bully. He picks on Ani, and Sephy gives him the old slice and dice.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Supper Fuuny! Over there they see Cloud, and Leon. Not Sephie, she's annoying. Maybe, a certain badguy [coughSephycough] gets a crush on a certain heroine [coughTifacough]

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Ansem and Sephy walked down the hall, it was strangly devoid of people.

"Hey Ani, why'd you take so long we must be late! Hey there's a kid." Sephy whispered.
The "kid" jogged down the hall happily. But then a gunshot ran through the air, and the kid dropped blood issuing from his head. Ansem looked down on him and scoffed. He pulled out a cloth and dropped it on the kid's face.
"Tsk, wipe yourself off, you're bleeding." He say mildly.
"Um, dude. He's dead." Sephy corrected.
"Oh. Well.... Wipe yourself off, you're dead." Ani said, resuming his nonchalant tone.
Suddenly a bullet wizzed by Ani's head and hit the locker behind him. Instantly he ducked in cover.
"What the---!!" He exclamed. Sephy stared angrily at the shooter, he had long silver hair like Sephy but it was unkempt and messy. He wore expensive clothes and had a samurai sword by his side.

"Who are you?" Sephy sounded quite serious, a hint of antisepation in his voice.
"Vicious, Sid Vicious. And you," Vicious said putting his gun up to Sephy's face. "Are late for class." His finger moved towards the trigger.
"Pull it and I'll have you screaming for mercy before it leaves to barrel." The air started to heat up and Vicious began to sweat. He twitched then said.

"Go on, get to class. But if I find you late again, you are mine." Then he walked away.

"Wow, I didn't know you were faster then a bullet!! You are amazing!!" Ani said beaming.
"Psh sha, Hell no. That kid would have blown my brains out!!! I almost peed my pants!!" He whispered.
"But what about the heat coming off of you?" Ani asked in disbelieve.
"The heater broke and was pouring out from above me, made Vicious sweat. Well if we're done disscussing all of the random coincidental events that lead to this moment, I'd like to get to class.

And class we will get to. TOMORROW!! peace.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah. Short, but mega-sweet. Good thing Chibi Seph knows his limits, or else his skull would be full of slugs. Metal slugs that is.

It's good to be back on the forums. I feel home now. I haven't been able to come cuz of things... [Looks at Larxene, Kairi, Namine, Tifa, Rikku, and Quistis who are all smiling and smoking cigarettes:D ] Lovin da chappy. Its nice to see some familiar faces. Vicious, wait is Spike in this story? [Looks for Spike] I guess not. Looks at TOHF.

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
purified_riku155 said:
Yeah. Short, but mega-sweet. Good thing Chibi Seph knows his limits, or else his skull would be full of slugs. Metal slugs that is.

It's good to be back on the forums. I feel home now. I haven't been able to come cuz of things... [Looks at Larxene, Kairi, Namine, Tifa, Rikku, and Quistis who are all smiling and smoking cigarettes:D ] Lovin da chappy. Its nice to see some familiar faces. Vicious, wait is Spike in this story? [Looks for Spike] I guess not. Looks at TOHF.

Hmm... Mind If I help Sy? The bastard's gotta learn his place.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Cloud_Unchained said:
Hmm... Mind If I help Sy? The bastard's gotta learn his place.

Aww chillax guy. I didn't do anything to Rikku. I didn't mess with her. She's just happy about her first cigarette.
Rikku: [Smiles big:D ] Menthol

Learn my place? If you read up, only me and winged mirage been posting. If you're supposed to be his biggest fan, then you kinda abandoned him. Who went down to the second page and brought it to thge first? Me. And once it was on the first page, you were working on your fic. I have time for mine, K_K's, King Gabriels, and the other one "Reality, Destiny Islands". So if you dont mind, get in your place. Cause you didn't support him when he was on the second page, for 3 days this fic sat there. I waited on you to post, but NOBODY did. Then I reread the same chapter and double posted to keep it on the first page. What did you do? So if anyone needs to get in their place, its you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back