• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Evil Academy High School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
atnihs:i remember when evil academy would play pranks on light academy and samurai academy....oh wait thats now.
shinta:sometimes i wonder why i bother with you.
atnihs:because i own your samurai academy and no one else was my freind so i went with you hemura shinta!
shinta:...i hate you now.

anyways don't take too long on the pause please

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I know! Let's all read one of CU's Classic Fan Fictions. The RLM Series and his latest When Broken Is Easily Fixed! Starring Gerard!

^-^

Commercials are fun!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
AS SOON AS YOU STUFF MUFFINS, TOHF! J/k.... But stuff one anyway.

Anyway, ANYWAY, ANYWAY ANYWAY, nice fic.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
A PAUSE CAN BE AS LONG AS THE WRITER WANTS! So deal with it, fools. Jeez. Except K_K and my other friends. They can complain all they want. ^-^

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Me: [gasp] Holy rusted metal. It's my sworn enemy. The TLP!
TLP: MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Announcer: Will this suddenly made up rivalry every come to an end? Find out next time on Chimpokomon-DX Axcess-Z/GT. The fifth series, third installment, next week, New Millenium...[The list goes on, and on, and on]

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Uh, PR, I couldn't care less about you. Take a long walk off a short- AND STUFF MUFFINS!

Anyway, yeah, just keep your sigs on. TOHF will update when he updates.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Me:[sobs] You don't like me? [gives her puppy dog eyes] Why? I'm adorable. [pokes out bottom lip]

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You're pathetic. You call me your worst enemy and then get SAD when I say I don't CARE about you? You'd never be a worthy enemy. Ever.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Me: Why don't I take the muffins [before I stuff them] and give them to Chibi Seph. In return, I have the absolute best villian of '05 on my side. Then, I'd come up with a uselessly complicated plan, that can be explained with just a simple metaphor-
Boukon: Like dumbing it down for people who can't understand it
Me: And, fail it distracting you from my real plan. Which by the way has succeeded. Giving an overly long speech in true villian fashion, distracting you from my next plot, where I try to defeat you yet again by talking for hours while your comrades come save you. Confused? I am. :D
Boukon: So obviously it was a trap trap....Wait what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back