• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exactly how many are there?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xircs-Number I

In KH2 its mentioned that Sora and the gang managed to kill a good chunk of the Heartless army.enough to stop them for a while.but in Kh2 it seems like there are more heartless than ever i mean many of the villains summoned huge armies of them.and a good 2500 attacked hollow bastion.so exactly how many are there?what do yall think?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
probably the reason there were still a lot is partially due to the fact that the organization was gathering hearts. many of those hearts could have been made into heartless. remember that one scene in TWTNW when all of those hearts fell to the ground and heartless from from them something like that...

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
who knows the only way to figure that is to find out how long the heartless has been and how many hearts they have consumed and that could be some number we cant comprehend

Xircs-Number I

thats true.but if heartless just continue to pour out by the 1,000s then soras not doing anything to stop them. like they said he was in kh2.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
maybe they believed he was i mean they cant really tell cause as long as their is a heart the idea is that there will be a heartless or i should say as long as a heart is pushed from the body then theres a heart who knows i dont

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
so long as darkness exists within a single heart the heartless will exist. remember that scene? Sora can never fully extinguish them only limit the amount of how many there are. unless there's a loophole in there somewhere kinda like how having a strong heart isn't the only way to wield a Keyblade...

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
it would make sense if there was a loophole to destroy all the heartless in the realm of light but i bet there would be a major consenquence if they did it

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I would say like there would be almost like a oppisite effect that like characters like heartless will be born or something weird like that that goes after the body itself instead of the heart.. just a guess though

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
possilbe
but i think that the were build back up thanks to Organizarion 13
because they were the stronger side while Sora was asleep and Malifient (sorry for the spelling error)
was dead therfore the Heartless didnt have anyone to control them collected hearts for the Organization even if it was by accident which they just let happen because Saix said they were mindless creatures so they just rebuild not on purpose but by instinct while also helping the Nobodies

DaDarkDude

i remember in 1 of ansems reports it said that the heartless multiplied to make more heartless. maybe that is what happend... they kept multipling untill there was millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back