• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Excpected World's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Sword and the stone and Lion King I understand, Maybe Robin hood....Tron? Not so sure, and Incredibles, I think its too new.

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com
*thinks about how these worlds would look in the game, particularly when the carachter is done talking and they stay focused on the person for like two seconds before the clip faeds black. Then the corny music of that world fades in and you can suddenly move around again.*

I think I am alittle obsessed, I used to have dreams were a monster would attack my family, and I killed it and won money!

AllyClovin17

That would be awesome if The Incredibles were in KH2!! Same with Lion King but as skyfoxx said The Incredibles just came out the end of last year so I don't think it's really possible..but it should be very interesting....

Marluxia Diablos

Jesus_Rocz said:
I remember something being said that they are going to have a lilo and stich world in the game.

This was merely speculation, because the names if the voice actors for Jumba Jukiba and Stitch appears on that completely unreliable f***ed up website that is full of lists about people who did voice overs for videogames and cartoons.

Because of the unreliability of that site, we can only assume (or wish it doesn't happen) that the Stitch world will appear in KH2. That site also said that Yuna would be appearing in the game, however, there is no proof of this. Seeing as the voice of Yuna was to be the older Yuna from FFX and FFX-2, not a different voice for a younger Yuna, like Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie.

Sorry.

The Reaper

Non-Existant One said:
1. Since you didn't state the mag. issue you got this info from I wont consider it true in terms of actually being in the magazine.
2. Because you and the mag. lack the proof this list is bogas.
3. If this was in a mag. then just because they said that those list of worlds would be a good possibility of being in KH2 doesn't mean that they will be.
4. The only world on that list that would be close to being accurate would be the lion king only because of the U.S. distributors of the game Buena Vista had previously released some info on worlds to appear in KH2. What makes there list even more accurate is the fact that the list had only been online for a day and then it got taken down the next day. Probably because they released the info to early. There is also the possibility that there list was wrong aswell, but its highly unlikely that Buena Vista's list of worlds would be wrong.
5. Other than that don't take this list of worlds so literally. In other words don't consider it fact, only speculation.
Alright who do you think you are enstien! If i said i read them im telling the truth, i hardly ever lie so dont gloat!

The Reaper

Cygulus said:
That wasn't listed in Gameinformer, it was listed in Electronic Gaming Monthly Issue #193, and they said they were worlds that the magazine staff would like to see in Kingdom Hearts 2, not worlds that are actually going to be in the game.
Whatever! But they sound like good possibility's!

murney

whoaaa this is gettin intense i wonder if there is goin to be a fight and if tron was n it that would be shit but id still play the game tron wa not the best film ever and plus i cant see sora dressed like one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back