• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fable III Pre-order bonus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE GAME

Okay, I need help here. There are 4 different pre-order bonuses, and I want them all. Right now I have the game pre-ordered on Amazon, which gives you...
The Champions Hammer
Fable3_ChampionHammer.gif

and the Balance Tattoo
Fable3_Tattoo.gif.

Fable3_Tattoo.gif

If you pre-order at Gamestop or eB games you get...
The Inquisitors Sword and Reavers Industries Tattoo
Fable3_industrial_tattoo_swordLG.jpg

The tattoo gives you a new quest, so I really want this.

If you pre-order at Best Buy and some other place you get...
Well I cant find individual pictures so here's both in one picture with the names of them.
cat_fable-offer-2.jpg

The Channeler and the Crystal Tattoo.

If you pre-order at Walmart and some other place you get...
w_fable3.gif

The Absolver and the Dragonbreath Tattoo.

I really want them all, but I don't know how that will be possible. I cant decide which one I want most either. I am going to be a good character, but I want The Inquisitor and Reavers Industries tattoo for the quest, but I want the Channeler because it looks awesome and would be a better match for my playing style.

Also, I'm getting the Limited Edition, and I have to order it online. I don't see the Limited Edition on Gamestop.com so I don't know how I would be able to get it.
Walmart only gives you the bonus for pre-ordering the standard edition, and I want the limited edition, so I wouldn't be able to get the bonus.

If I buy it from Amazon, I get $20 off since I pre-ordered Halo Reach there. So far I'm sticking with Amazon, but I really want the other weapons, tattoos and quest.

Do you think people would sell the codes for the 3 I wont be able to get on eBay or somewhere else? I only have 5 days to figure this out!

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Preorder everywhere.

Keep codes.

Sell off others on ebay or back to gamestop.

Make sure to sell off to different people different days.

THE GAME

I would probably do that, but I'm not made of money. I'm lucky I can even get the limited edition.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The Best Buy one is the coolest
Get that

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
I wish i had known about these other offers before i pre ordered at gamestop. I would've wanted that badass garth sword instead. :'(

Oh well, at least the tattoo gives me an extra quest, so it claims.

THE GAME

So it seems GameStop and EB Games don't sell the limited edition online, and Walmart only offers the bonus for the standard edition, so I can't get those two unless someone sells the codes online after release.

The Channeler and Crystal Tattoo are apparently pre-order bonuses for best buy, but I don't see it on the site.
Here's a link. If you can find it, tell me; Best Buy: Electronics, Appliances, Cell Phones, CDs, DVDs & More

Also, when do I have to use the villager creator? Are you suppose to do it before the game comes out?
Whenever I click on the "Start Designing" button, nothing happens. Is that because my computer sucks or what?

D

Deleted member 36435

Pre-order them
On release day purchase them
Take your pre-order code
Immediately return game

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I agree, I want it the most. The problem is, they aren't offering it with the limited edition for whatever reason.

I preordered from my local Best Buy yesterday. Got the Limited Edition, and it comes with the Channeler as well as everything else, I'm assuming. Said so on the box the cashier said I could keep, so I'll hold them to it.

You make your villager, save it or whatever, input your code on XBL (I think) and your Xbox downloads the Villager and then just reboot and launch Fable III.

THE GAME

do the pre-order bonus's do anything specific?
Well the Gamestop one gives you a new quest, not sure if they others do.
Pre-order them
On release day purchase them
Take your pre-order code
Immediately return game
This is pretty genius. Can you think of a valid excuse for returning it?
I preordered from my local Best Buy yesterday. Got the Limited Edition, and it comes with the Channeler as well as everything else, I'm assuming. Said so on the box the cashier said I could keep, so I'll hold them to it.

You make your villager, save it or whatever, input your code on XBL (I think) and your Xbox downloads the Villager and then just reboot and launch Fable III.
Alright, thanks.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
This is pretty genius. Can you think of a valid excuse for returning it?

Customer Service: Hello, this is ____, how can I help you?

Customer: The Disc is Unreadable!111 I tried putting it in and made sure it was clean, and it won't work! I would like a refund!

Or you could save the copies and sell them or gift'em to people. I wouldn't trade in games to Gamestop for credit, considering they will try to rip you off in any way possible, or at least from my personal experience.

THE GAME

Customer Service: Hello, this is ____, how can I help you?

Customer: The Disc is Unreadable!111 I tried putting it in and made sure it was clean, and it won't work! I would like a refund!

Or you could save the copies and sell them or gift'em to people. I wouldn't trade in games to Gamestop for credit, considering they will try to rip you off in any way possible, or at least from my personal experience.
Well usually when you try to take a game back by saying it isn't readable, they check if it says that on one of their systems to see if you are telling the truth.

And yeah, I know not to ever sell anything at Gamestop. They will buy it from you for a faction of the price you bought it for.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Was i supposed to get the villager creator code upon pre order? Or do you get it when you get the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back