• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Faith or Salvation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiByeYou987

Faith it's a great back-up crowd controller in the Mirage Arena when you've already used Mega FlareAnd Ars kicks both their asses

CreativeGenius13

Faith doens't put you into a Command Style, Salvation puts you into Feaver Pitch.

I actualy used Savlavtion, Tornado Strike, Faith, Crueaga, and Cureaga to beat Ven's Final boss(es). They were quite useful and I got him down to that badass yet extremly dificult ending to the boss in about 20 seconds.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Unless you want other 2 slot commands like Ars Arcanum and Transcendence

Awards
You guys also forgot that Faith is Magic, Salvation is an Attack. Considering Ven is balanced in both Attack and Magic, the power varies mostly on the Keyblade. And yeah, Faith is faster than Salvation.

I put both in my Command Deck just because they're flashy xD

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I would say either or, I like Faith a lot better though. The difference, is of course speed wise, Faith is faster than Salvation, but Faith effects Buckle Bruisers from the front, while Salvation doesn't.
That is because Salvation is an attack command, and attack commands are all blocked by Buckle Bruisers from the front. (Unless they are stunned)

Faith, Salvation, Ars Arcanum, two Curagas. Good Shotlock command. Works well enough for me.

My thoughts exactly.

Absent axel

Megaflare is only half useful in keepers of the arena though D:
Because some unversed have big health and stay alive after one hit of it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Megaflare is only half useful in keepers of the arena though D:
Because some unversed have big health and stay alive after one hit of it.
thats why you get two or three, plus a keyblade with good magic, and spam triangle! >:D

Absent axel

Well I am playing as Terra for it, do i need good commands for iron prisoner 4? Since Megaflare isnt effective on him.

And on topic, for Ven how do i meld Faith? Ive got salvation for ven.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I found Iron Prisoner 4 to be rather an easy boss compared to his predecessor. I did take three Curagas with me though due to playing on Critical.
Just get a good Shotlock command and some abilities (Damage Syphon, Second Chance, Once More and the likes) and you'll be fine.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I found Iron Prisoner 4 to be rather an easy boss compared to his predecessor.

This. Only time I die against him is being stupid with my shotlock during the fiery spinning hammer thingy

Absent axel

I died because I tried to heal with 1hp after he did his firey wheel spinning but he hit me JUST before I could heal D:
I had all the abilities too, maybe it was my drifting analog stick. >.>

Is ragnarok the best shotlock or Bio Barrage?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I personally like neither. I prefer the Shotlocks that actually zap you around the screen as they render you close to invulnerable until the sequence ends. With Ragnarok or Bio Barrage, you become vulnerable again after relatively a short time.

Absent axel

Looks like photon charge should do the job then.

Now to stay on topic again, how do i meld faith? :p

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Looks like photon charge should do the job then.

Now to stay on topic again, how do i meld faith? :p

Break Time + Wind Raid

and it can have these abilities;

Cure Boost | Reload Boost | Second Chance | Combo Plus | Defender | Treasure Magnet | Lucky Strike
In order of crystals.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I usually use both. Also I believe Ven's best shotlock is MultiVortex. I never really need any Curagas if I have both. I like to change my deck up a lot with all of Ven's signature commands. I love this battle system so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back