• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Family Guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Yup. Although, it is a little mature for others, it is pretty funny. I like watching it, just tone down the sexual jokes ...

As for the Simpsons, I LOVE that show, but I think it needs to go. The shows are getting less interesting IMO, and I think the writers reached the end. I want the movie to come out, then that is the most appropriate time to end the series. It had a good long run, but it's time to end it. I'll miss it go.

Family Guy: The New Simpsons.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
kaizer21 said:

I wouldn't say that. Family Guy, as funny as it is, doesn't have the good writing that The Simpsons have. You don't really care for the characters other than what funny thing will happen to them next. The Simpsons, on the other hand, has its heartfelt moments.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
kaizer21 said:
I agree with Square, but on different terms. Family Guy is a different show altogether.

Let's look at The Simpsons. In the Simpsons, if we took all of the child intellectual capacity and compared it to the adult intellectual capacity, the children would be the result with the higher value. Family Guy is dumb all around. But that's not the point. The point is, that the people from both shows and what they say are way different. They have to be.

The Simpsons crew has always had a grudge over the Family Guy crew. It's been that way since the beginning. I'm not sure why that that grudge is there, but the Family Guy crew really doesn't care, which is the ideal behavior.

Plus, the Simpsons have gone on for, what, 400+ episodes? Family Guy doesn't have anywhere near that much. And Family Guy's been cancelled and revived by high DVD sales (which is the first time in history that that's occurred), which is another point why Family Guy isn't the "new Simpsons". Think about what you're saying before you say it.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
family guy rocks. it's not like the simpsons, cause the simpsons is really, REALLY old. family guy is relativly newer, and i find it to be funnier. not only because of the all-around retardation, but because of the sarcastic comments made by brian. and stewie. cuz they rock.(just my opinion, tho:D)

supersonic72

Family Guy is the best cartoon show on FOX and Adult Swim!

And for the mature thing, where talking about a cartoon show that has "Comintary on this disk may not be sutible for people under the age of 18." before the main menu on the DVDs..

louis

Family guy is my fravorit tv show of all time. It is so halirious(not just funny but halirious)

starry_eyed_hero

I hate the Simpsons. I used to love it, but now, if you watch the newer episodes, you'll realize that it's no longer anything more than a commercial. Every joke in the show contains some kind of corporate advertisement. It's not even funny anymore, it's just annoying. I was watching an episode yesterday, and in that one episode, one of their jokes contained the words "eat at Arby's", and another one contained the words "why dont you check your local yellow pages?". And that's just two examples off the top of my head, the list goes on and on.

Family Guy is still fresh, and fairly new. It has a couple of guest appearances, but mostly the show relies on it's comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back