• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fatal Frame IV English Translation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

Awards
I don't know how many of you are interested, but I'd figure I'd just spread the word here as well. I've been working with some people on a Fatal Frame IV English translation (most of the work was done by other people. I only contributed to the translation, beta testing and web hosting) and we publicly released it the 17th. News of it is all over the web and stuff. If you've got an imported version of Fatal Frame IV lying around (or was planning on getting it, but was put off because it wasn't going to be released out of Japan), here's your chance!

To put it shortly. In order to be able to use the patch, you must own an original imported copy of Fatal Frame IV. The patch will handle and remove the region-lock.

(YouTube) Fatal Frame IV English Translation Trailer

Fatal Frame 4 Translation Patch Homepage

Click on the Images below to download.
You’ll need the correct Patch Loader, the English Patch, and a retail Fatal Frame 4 Disc.

Instructions/Help

To install the costume pack, place the folder “Costumes” inside of “Zero4” on the SD card, and place the “zzCostumes.xml” inside of “Riivolution” on the SD card.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Hooooolyyyyy crap. No way. I now have a reason to get it!!!! It doesn't feeel the same playing it, then having to read translations from somewhere else.

Thank you so much. XD

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I so want to play this game! I played them all so far, and I beat the first and third, unable to beat the second because it would freeze at one point in the game always.

Sora^Fan

I so want this game!!! Fatal Frame is a really good series ^.^ too bad this one won't be coming to the States :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back