• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fav sleights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what's your fav sleight?

• Blitz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ragnorak

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Sliding Dash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Blade

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Strike Raid

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Stun Impact

• Ars Arcanum

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Zantetsuken

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

u just posted 2 threads of the same thing

delete the other one cuz i no alot of ppl is gonna start bitchin about thiss

Drag00n24

AnTi-SoRa said:
I also hardly ever used sleights when I played the game but when I did I usually used Sonic Blade and Strike Raid but save only for the bosses except Marluxia
with you on that one

Rael Ultima

My two favorite sleights happen to make an awesome combo: Shock Impact and Ragnarok. These two combined do almost as much damage as Trinity Limit, provided you do Ragnarok RIGHT AFTER Shock Impact, or else the Heartless will move out of the way. But they're the only two sleights I liked using in Sora's story. Reverse/Rebirth is a whole other matter, though.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Mine is stun impact.b/c it saved meh life many, many times

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Trinity Limit is my fav because it helps out if your surrounded but since it isnt up their i guess Ragnarok because that helped me out sometimes too. Ars Arcanium iz great but reall eazy for an enemy to break sadly

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Honestly i found sleights were expensive waste of cards (unless premiums used) and took a vast amount of time to carry out, which was OK in normal heartless battles, yet inevitably broken in latter boss battles. Subsequently the only sleights i used were Curaga and friend sleights, especially Donald...OMnislash takes far too long...

Solidsocom

Sonic Blade,I thought, was the answer to Riku's Dark Aura which made me die so...so many times. Damn thing took a bar of health. Hard to break.

I found Ars Acanum to be cool because to usually took out heartless and when I played linked battles with a friend, half a bar is good to take down because Ars Arcanum takes it all the way down like that.

Ever since I used my guide to get all the sleights, I use all the sleights to see what they do. Sometimes I can make a heartless battle into a firework show. Me being level 99 makes you fear nothing so you have the time to let the sleights unfold. What about in KH1. Ars Arcanum and Sonic Blade are the best there. Sorry I bragged.

kingdom_heartsII

allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of them duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back