• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fav. world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Hollow Bastion was big and fun to explore. Also I like the boss battles that were in it.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
As far as the storyline goes i enjoyed Hollow Bastion but as far as where I would like to visit, my favorite would be Traverse Town hands down.

Stealth.Baker

My favorite Disney world would probably be Never Land, because you get to fly around.
In the whole game it's probably Traverse Town or DI.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I must say for the first KH game:
-Traverse Town-Background music and theme, loved it!
-Destiny's Island-same reason as Traverse Town
-Neverland--the background music was awesome when you flew! XD
-Hallow Bastion--great place to go to! Had lots to do there!

Reneeski

Traverse Town-was just fun
Hallow Bastion- do i need a reason? it was awesomer than like, any other world but then in KH2 they didnt let you go anywhere in the castle except the stupid computer room...:mad:
Neverland-slightly retarded plot line, but you learn how to fly :p

Cheese911

Destiny Islands because you could fight with riku non-stop and get level 30 before going to traverse town lolol :laugh: and also Hallow Bastion because that was where the epic fight between riku and sora had occured, i think that was the best battle in the whole game lolz. :nahnah:

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
1st-3rd place fav world, in a random order.
Halloween Town. (The world was ruined in KHII, althoug nice santa outfit for Sora in FM.)
Traverse Town. (World missing in KHII. I was crying for months. :( )
Hollow Bastion. (World ruined in KHII. You couldn't fall of the edges, wich made people wacthing saying "Lousy game.")

The worst world was Monstro. He was there when flying for fun, and missing when needing to get in. (Like White Trinity.)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Favorite Worlds? I'm assuming that this meant to be for KH1 only.. Seems like a fairly common thread, but oh well..

Favorite Diseny World: A tie between Halloween Town (It's freakin' awesome) and Agrabah (Kurt Ziza is ftw and probably is the best Heartless boss in the series.. I also liked Agrabah.. beyond the pathetically easy Jafar..)

Favorite Original/ Overall Hollow Bastion, hands down.. End of the World would be the second best by the way..

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hallow Bastion. Big climactic point in that place and there was always a great epic feeling being there.

Meh, I didn't put down a reason, but that's what it basically was. Especailly the world's epic feel. I mean, first appearing at Rising Falls whilst hearing this freakin' awesome piano msuic was probably one of the most epic scenes in KH1, especailly as they were looking up as the mist was parting to reveal the castle. There was also lots of great scenes, puzzles, and five freakin' boss battles.

forcecommander

God I loved those boss battles but my first time through the game that world always just held a feel of awe, and my first time through that damn Behemoth battle always gave me trouble for some reason.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
My favorite was probably Olympus Coliseum. My most hated world was Halloween Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back