• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Sora, definately Sora! Sora's the coolest one ever! I think he's unique and just plain cool for being himself and trying to help his friends and never giving up at all!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
wow, this is one tough question. favorite character? eesh!

i suppose Sora's my favorite. i think it's something about controlling him in the game that makes you love him. you're afraid for him if he's in danger and you're angry when something happens to him, because he's YOU.

but you know what? i like Riku a lot as well. he's misunderstood! =b

kairi's another favorite possibly because of the events in Hollow Bastion. i can't stop smiling during the scene where she brings him back to human form.

awww, but who doesn't like squall...ahem, leon, aerith, yuffie, and CLOUD? =b

i'm a gemini. i'm indecisive! lol!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I like Mickey Mouse and his friends too. I like Kairi too. I like Leon and I prefer Cloud over Riku, anyday! Cloud's just a better character and he's not so hopeless at time but that's all I'm saying in this forum.

Twilight Town

1. Kairi (She rox!)
2. Sora (Hero, DUH!)
3. King Mickey (He's...well..the king!)
4. Cloud (Cool and quiet, makes him interesting)
5. Goofy (Funny)

M

Mika

1:Sephiroth
2: Cloud
3: Kairi
4: Aerith
Those are my top four. BTW, is that cut scene of Cloud and Sephiroth only on Final mix? Is Final mix even in English? I've been diying to see it! If antone has info... TELL ME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back