• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Director

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixx

Who is your favorite director?
Theres lots of directors out there that made these movies like titanic, what is today...i will also accept authors as an awnser if you dont know the director, like the director of twilight or w/e

My favorite director would have to be...tyler perry, it used to be quentin tarantino but after seeing some of the movies(not shows, i dont like his shows)that nearly made me cry, lol, and kept me interested the whole time, tyler perry came as a good ass director!
my favorite movie from him now would have to be:
the family that preys.

Whats yours?
and for what reason?
Also, name your favorite movie(s) from them.

E

Eyesore

Christopher Nolan.
I love his focus on depth and mise en scene.
As well as the themes he presents in his films.
My favorite work from him is The Dark Knight.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Uwe-Boll.jpg

E

Eyesore

@Vixx: I agree.
It's one of my favorite movies, and Heath Ledger's Joker is one of my favorite film characters.

Vixx

Lol, tim burton is cool, the only movies i like from him are animated ones though, and of course, well...i like all his newer movies and animated movies, i like alice in wonderland and stuff though.

Trag

Bronze Member
Wes Anderson's my favorite director.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I'd go Christopher Nolan. Inception, Memento, both of his Batmans, Prestige. Haven't been disappointed by him yet.

αsiя

space coke
Lol, tim burton is cool, the only movies i like from him are animated ones though, and of course, well...i like all his newer movies and animated movies, i like alice in wonderland and stuff though.

lol wrong.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Christopher Nolan, here are a few reasons why:
dark-knight-poster1.jpg

inception_movie_poster.jpg

The%20Prestige%20movie%20poster%20Scarlett%20Johansson%20Christian%20Bale%20Hugh%20Jackman.jpg

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, Christopher Nolan's definitely up there. Can't wait to see him do a Superman film

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Yeah, Christopher Nolan's definitely up there. Can't wait to see him do a Superman film

i personally like the heros with no super powers
the live-action movies atleast

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The Original Bat films were awful until Nolan stepped up, he can take super hero movies and make them not only great films but serious ones too. So I'd love to see what he can do with Supes

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The Original Bat films were awful until Nolan stepped up, he can take super hero movies and make them not only great films but serious ones too. So I'd love to see what he can do with Supes

What about the Flash?
Wally needs some love

also, that song in your sig is AMAZING bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back