• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fear of the unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

misled_youth11683

Website
www.geocities.com
With all the horrible sequels being made lately is anybody body worried that kh2 is just not going to live up to our expectations. Then again KH COM was really well made and I was worried about that too. So what is it I’m a I just paranoid or is anybody else worried that there is a slim chance that the game may just not be as good as the first

libreg

Theres a really slim chance of that happening because theyve been working on it for like four years so if it doesn't live up to its expectations:eek: then I would be really shocked. Really really shocked.

misled_youth11683

Website
www.geocities.com
well yeah they are taking some time to make it, and from the pictures it has some great graphics, but latly alot of companies have taken alot of time with their games and put some really nice graphics with them, but the games stunk.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Dude you just very paranoid there. Yeah it would suck if the Game did suck on many platforms, but come on when has Square Disapointed us as of late.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Vice-Versa said:
Dude you just very paranoid there. Yeah it would suck if the Game did suck on many platforms, but come on when has Square Disapointed us as of late.

X-2 wasn't that great compared to X. But it was still a good game. SE would not let us down, they made too many good games to make a crappy one

KeybladeShadow88

I agree with the guy above me, FF-X2 was a good game, not nearly as great as FFX, but I still had tons of fun with it, and honestly I think KH1 is better than FFX, so chances are that it will still be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back