• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

feelings about KH2.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rowd149

orchestrated? sad?! i didn't really think that... to me, the feeling i got when i heard it was "great, big adventure, and it's gonna be dramatic and emotional" can't wait for the game, though. PLEASE, NO MORE WAITING!!!!! T_T

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I know what u mean! i feel the same way when I hear Passion! it makes me all sad and i have no idea why. but i think that something is telling me that i am going to be sad when i get to the ending of KH2. Even Nomura's staff said it was sad. I can't wait for KH2 to come out. i want to play it. Like last night when i saw the beging to KH2 on T.V. i cryed.I know pathetic. And still i have no idea why I cryed. Also I have never heard Passion orcastrated before. Is it good?

Mint_flavour1012

I'm feeling excited! I've been waiting do long and I can't wait to play it!
But is the ending really going to be sad??
Wait, don't answer that! I don't want any spoiler!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Im excited..but not that much..since I haven't seen anything new (besides spoilers)..when I see the commercials in the U.S I know I'll be excited!!!

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I heard the ending was sad. And I will be sad if it is sad! Im exited for KH2 but im also worried something bad might happen! I want to play it so badly! i can;t wait for it to come out! I hope its long to cuz i am really worried that I might beat it too quickly.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Hey, has anyone ever thought of E-Mailing Square-Enix NA, concerning Kingdom Hearts II's time frame? Constantly? I'm thinking we should all e-mail them around the same time each day, until they get fed up with us and FINALLY schedule a press conference for a stateside release on KH2. I mean, there has got to be hundreds or thousands of people on this forum. With ALL of our constant 'questions' they will eventully answer them. If they stop giving us crap that hardly anyones hear of like"Grandia III", the game would be out in the states sooner. Seriously, you guys know what I mean? They have been giving us ALL the stuff hardly anyone in North America anticipates. Radiata Stories and Romancing Sagas for example. Radiata stories was okay, but Romancing Sagas was a waste of time. What about the stuff people ACTUALLY want? Things such as FF12, KH2, Advent Children, and Dirge Of Cerberus. Square-Enix NA can be a bunch of idiots sometimes. So what do you guys think?

Anyway, I feel less anticipation for the game now. Why? SPOILERS! GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE! NO NA OR U.K RELEASE DATE TO SPEAK OF! The fact that I can't play the english version of the game doesn't bother me, the fact that I don't know when I can does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back