• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValorFinal

you can see fenrir in these pictures:

47s7cl0.jpg

4dzjmtt.jpg

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Would it really matter anyways?

The Fenrir in this picture has no keychain =/

Vulcrypt

I think hat since you get the fenrir keyblade from the battle with sephiroth, maybe they are trying to say that the Final fantasy characters will again play a role in the next game?!?!? i don't know.

Mickeys Keyblade

Oh I hope We see more FF characters and less Disney Bull crap. NO offence to disney I just dont think this idea would work with the "knights" Idea it seems that it will be a slightly darker story line so this is why I say that about disney. if they need them Just make them work like the FF characters in the other kh.

Xehanort: 17

I noticed this a long time ago. I don't think it means anything.

And Sunset Horizons, LOL.

WRONG, it has a big meaning. A keyblade without a Keychain means something, if you look at the Armored Knights Keyblades the keychains are missing.

I think the Armored knights collect keychains. If you all noticed that all the Keyblades don't have keychains, then you must have noticed that only Sora, Riku and King Mickeys have Keychains.

I think The Armored knights are after Sora, Riku and King Mickeys keyblades.

A keyblade is said to hold Phenomenal Power.
A keychain draws out the true power of the keyblade.

What do you think?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
This secret ending is subject to change once it is incorporated into the game, much like ASAS and Deep dive were, So Thye can very well replace all those keyblades when kh3 comes out. I think that the keyblades are just place-holders until Nomura can come up with more designs...

sora=roxas

it think they put the fenrir in for a reason... or nomura would of put some other made up keyblade in it

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
they put keyblades that are memories of people..

fenrir- Cloud
Oblivion-Riku
Oathkeeper-Kairi

You can find some original keyblades

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Cool. I never noticed that before. Nice find. Although it doesn't have much connection to anything in the future of KH,but that's still cool.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back