• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ff character design....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaisers love

you can talk about any character you want, just tell me, who here thinks the character background story editer for shelke on ff/DoC is a pedo. I mean come on, a 19 year old with a 10 year old body, what gives, well I guess Vincent has to end up with someone.

kaisers love

all I say is why didn,t they make her a 19 y/o with a 19 y/o body it didn`t have a large effect on the story line, which turned out to be crap anyway. And its my fault I ment character background story editer. I`ll have no harsh words against Mr. Nomura

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
you can talk about any character you want, just tell me, who here thinks the character background story editer for shelke on ff/DoC is a pedo. I mean come on, a 19 year old with a 10 year old body, what gives, well I guess Vincent has to end up with someone.

all I say is why didn,t they make her a 19 y/o with a 19 y/o body it didn`t have a large effect on the story line, which turned out to be crap anyway. And its my fault I ment character background story editer. I`ll have no harsh words against Mr. Nomura

How does that make him a pedo mayve that's hgow the designers wanted shelke to look. If it didn't have such an impact on the story why are you complaining.

Nomura fails. His designs are always the same yoshitaka amano had a unique and cool style while nomura repeats.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
I like Yoshida's FF work more than some of Nomura's stuff.

I like yoshitaka's more than most of nomura's his art is just plain repititve unless he creates a new character with a cool design like lightning from FXIII.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
That may be so, but Daisuke Ishiwatari's character 'Bridget' completely blows anything out of the water.

Also, Nomura's style is getting POINTIER AND POINTIER AND POINTIER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back